2nd half collapse again!

CoachKevin

I understand making adjustements at half, but how do you adjust win you are winning going into the half????? Like I have stated before, our DB talent isn't very good so we are stuck with it until we get Bowman back next year along with recruiting. My question is this.....would our same D backfield be any better with a different DC? My answer is probably not.

I have no problem with what we do when we come out for the second half, but after a few 3 and outs it seems that there should be a few different plays to mix it up a little once we are getting stopped. Callahan has a ton of plays in his playbook, why not try a few and see if it sparks something. I'll take a one point win any day but I don't no if my wife can put up with me much more, :lol:

GBR!!!

Yeah I know the feeling about driving the family nuts during game day! :wasted

Anyone believe they are out of shape yet?

Every week they collapse in the 2nd half. They need more conditio0ning so they can play 4 quarters hard.

Why is everyone so ready to jump on the players but so unwilling to even entertain the thought that we can't make adjustments? They run all over their opponents until the end of the first half, and then magically the opposing team recovers all of their energy and the huskers get more exhausted during half time? What, are they running on treadmills?

I think that the coaches don't know how to predict the adjustments that the other coaches will make and in return make reasonable adjustments of their own. They sure don't look tired; I just see effective backs swapped for less effecive backs and poor defensive schemes.