Huskergear.com?

odd question, but....

Does someone from this board run Huskergear.com?

I'm looking at a sweatshirt there and one I like seems to only be in size small? Is it possible to get this in any other size besides that?

I'd like to have a new sweatshirt for the championship.

btw, the banner to Huskergear.com on the 2006 Schedule page, links to Fossil Watches when I open it into a new window or tab with Firefox. Just FYI

odd question, but....

Does someone from this board run Huskergear.com?

I'm looking at a sweatshirt there and one I like seems to only be in size small? Is it possible to get this in any other size besides that?

I'd like to have a new sweatshirt for the championship.

btw, the banner to Huskergear.com on the 2006 Schedule page, links to Fossil Watches when I open it into a new window or tab with Firefox. Just FYI

benny,

We dont run the site, but do earn a small commission from sales. If youre looking for a specific size that isnt listed, give the # listed on the site a call. They will probably just say to check back periodically.

As far as the link goes -- thanks for the heads up, but I cant seem to find the link youre referring to. When I clicked on the huskergear banner, it took me to the main store. Is it still taking you elsewhere?

thanks man, I'll contact them

it appears it's only with Firefox that the link doesn't work properly. IE 6 works fine.

If you do Ctrl+Shift click on the link or right mouse click-->open new window...it sends you to the Fossil page. If you do a View Source you'll see Fossil.com in the HTML code

But like I said, it's just Firefox. Not surprising. I have problems with Firefox on a forum/site I run as well.