any idea on fluellen

chucker21

I believe that Fluellen is starting to get healthy now and will start to get into the game more and more. We are starting to develop some depth at the wideout position which is important. Pilkington is a must on every position along with some combination of Nunn, Mulkey, and Leflore (when healthy). Using Herian and the backs to be split out will rest these receivers. Fleullen will help when we want to go deep or need to use him as a decoy on an end around or reverse or something. I think that if we can design five or six plays to get Fleullen involved in the game, we should be able to stretch the defense and keep them honest.

I believe that Fluellen is starting to get healthy now and will start to get into the game more and more. We are starting to develop some depth at the wideout position which is important. Pilkington is a must on every position along with some combination of Nunn, Mulkey, and Leflore (when healthy). Using Herian and the backs to be split out will rest these receivers. Fleullen will help when we want to go deep or need to use him as a decoy on an end around or reverse or something. I think that if we can design five or six plays to get Fleullen involved in the game, we should be able to stretch the defense and keep them honest.

The west coast doesn't go deep to often if ever. That's one reason I don't like it. To short compact passes that are just looking for trouble. I like the deep ball.

I think Willie Amos is a better man for the deep ball as he showed us in week 1 against WIU.

Trust me we didn't learn anything from the WI game. They were smaller and slower and not a level even comparable to us. Flullen proved it against big 12 opponents. Id like to see both thrown to deep. I hate the short game. Run it if you want short game. I'm not saying every ball has to be a deep one but atleast throw some 20 to 25 yard passes.

The west coast offense does go deep every now and then and fluellen is the perfect reciever for us to do the deep ball.

very very rarely. We threw it deep more last year after 3 games then we have this year after 3 games.

That's because Jamal coudn't throw a 10yd pass without it bouncing at least once. He could throw the occasional deep ball though.

The west coast offense does go deep every now and then and fluellen is the perfect reciever for us to do the deep ball.

very very rarely. We threw it deep more last year after 3 games then we have this year after 3 games.

That's because Jamal coudn't throw a 10yd pass without it bouncing at least once. He could throw the occasional deep ball though.

I agree Jammal wasn't a very good passer short he was pretty decent long ball thrower however. I like the long pass though. I miss the play action pass then throw it deep to Flue or herian.