Callahan has Joe D run over to get play????

Kind of odd, isn't it? I can think of two reasons why they are doing that - and it could be a combination of both.

• It allows the coaches to emphasize a point concerning the play. Something like, "If the safety is cheating up, look for the hitch-and-go".

• It could be that they aren't comfortable with Dailey's check-offs, and doing this doesn't give him time to audible. Could be that he's checked-off once too often to the wrong play.

I don't know but we sure seem unorganized and seem to use all our time outs for stupid reasons like not having right personel out there or running out of time. It would be nice to have them for key plays or downs or for the end of the game. Bill needs to get us organized, everyone keeps telling me how organized he is....show it on the field.

no crap. and this could and will bite us in wrong hole in the bigger games. ive noticed that each game we seem to be left with a big fat 0 for timeouts with about 4 mins left. and the other teams always seem to have 2+. is this a coaching or player problem? maybe joe d is given too much authority??????

no crap. and this could and will bite us in wrong hole in the bigger games. ive noticed that each game we seem to be left with a big fat 0 for timeouts with about 4 mins left. and the other teams always seem to have 2+. is this a coaching or player problem? maybe joe d is given too much authority??????

Id say it's coaching. The plays are 5 sentences long and it takes awhile for Bill to decide what to call and by the time he tells Joe and joe tells the team then your screwed.

This is going to hurt us every game. Even if we have to waist one timeout or we get one delay of game penalty, we shoot ourselves in the foot. JD may have had his wrist band on during the Southern Miss game but we still had to blow two key timeouts and had a couple of delay of game penalties that killed any chance of a comeback.

Gamecocks

:wtf I think Callahan is trying to dumb it down even more for Daily. The reason the huskers looked so good in the first game was because Daily had the chance to run those 20 scripted plays in practice all week and had them down. I sure Callahan has plays scripted every week. Why don't we look as good as the first week. I knew this was going to be a tough year, but I did expect to see some improvement in Joe D. along the way.
:wtf I think Callahan is trying to dumb it down even more for Daily. The reason the huskers looked so good in the first game was because Daily had the chance to run those 20 scripted plays in practice all week and had them down. I sure Callahan has plays scripted every week. Why don't we look as good as the first week. I knew this was going to be a tough year, but I did expect to see some improvement in Joe D. along the way.

We looked so good against western illinois because they were horrible. small and slow.

We looked so good against western illinois because they were horrible. small and slow.

word