I'm going to the CU game!!!!!

Only 1 more day till I leave. Tonight I went to the Bronco game, Tuesday I will watch Duke play bball in KC and Friday it NU destroying sCUm. Road trip here I come.

Sounds like you have quite the week ahead. Too bad Denver lost though... :lol:

Yeah, they laid an egg, blew a 24-7 lead. Oh well, not a big fan, just fun to go. The real game is on Friday.

Yeah I'm sure living in Colorado you would love nothing more than to be able to rub a win in their faces after Friday!!!! I don't usually gloat about wins and run my mouth, but when we beat sCUm I'm going to run my mouth like crazy!!!!!! GOD I HATE THEM..............

This is the 1 game that I wish we would win every year. I can't stand those sCUm bastards. I just can't get away from it here. I go to Boulder and party every once in a while and it is always the same crap. I hope we continue our winning streak for another 20 years.

BTW only 3 hrs till I hit the road. 5 state road trip. GBR

:bonez:clap:wasted:cheers:horns2

Yeah I'm sure living in Colorado you would love nothing more than to be able to rub a win in their faces after Friday!!!! I don't usually gloat about wins and run my mouth, but when we beat sCUm I'm going to run my mouth like crazy!!!!!! GOD I HATE THEM..............

This is the 1 game that I wish we would win every year. I can't stand those sCUm bastards. I just can't get away from it here. I go to Boulder and party every once in a while and it is always the same crap. I hope we continue our winning streak for another 20 years.

BTW only 3 hrs till I hit the road. 5 state road trip. GBR

:bonez:clap:wasted:cheers:horns2

:yeah

Have a safe Trip!!! :thumbs