Texas Texas A&M

1. McCoy- Prayers and thoughts. No one likes to see that. Aggies everywhere are disgusted at the hit Heard put on him...including on the team. We all hope he gets better soon.

2. Calls- That's how they go. The PI call was probably Sweed's hands on the facemask. It was tough either way. But the Aggies had a fair amount of calls against them also. It certainly wasn't clear favoritism one way or the other.

3. Play- What can I say? We just outplayed them, under the leadership of Steven F'n McGee. Great effort.

I can't say enough about how well we played, and how nice it was to come up with a big win in in Austin.

Nothing wrong with the hit on McCoy. You armchair QB's will never have a real understanding of what a game is like without strapping on the cleats and stepping on the battlegrounds.

But yeah, that was real nasty. It wasn't cheap, but you don't like seeing a QB going down like that either. I hope he's ok. But if OU loses tomorrow, I hope he doesn't come back :)

Nothing wrong with the hit on McCoy. You armchair QB's will never have a real understanding of what a game is like without strapping on the cleats and stepping on the battlegrounds.

But yeah, that was real nasty. It wasn't cheap, but you don't like seeing a QB going down like that either. I hope he's ok. But if OU loses tomorrow, I hope he doesn't come back :)

I think they are refering to the one after his interception when he was walking and was starting to unstrap his helmet. That one was cheap.

I think they are refering to the one after his interception when he was walking and was starting to unstrap his helmet. That one was cheap.

Yeah that one was a little ridiculous!!!! :o