Husker Motion

gamecocks

Is it me or have the Husker gone away with the motion.  Very little of it yesterday against Kansas.

I believe that's because we are having to dumb down to the offense so Dailey can at least get a play off. Last night he could barely do that ! :bang

I agree. From what I heard on the audio stream, it appeared that the offense has been simplified to accomodate Dailey. I wish they had done that sooner, actually - right from the start. This offense is not easy to learn, and you want players to react - not have to step through it mentally.

Is it me or have the Husker gone away with the motion.  Very little of it yesterday against Kansas.

I believe that's because we are having to dumb down to the offense so Dailey can at least get a play off. Last night he could barely do that ! :bang

Yeah blame it on Dailey. I don't understand why you would want such a complex offense. I'd say make it simple and easy and effective and profect it. Why study 10 chapters when you only need to know one?

Yeah blame it on Dailey. I don't understand why you would want such a complex offense. I'd say make it simple and easy and effective and profect it. Why study 10 chapters when you only need to know one?

I agree with you again Bernard. Bill should of known that Dailey would not be as successful as Gannon did with it in Oakland. I think that we need to simplify the offense so that Dailey can handle it but not to the point where we can not be successful running it.

I agree with you again Bernard. Bill should of known that Dailey would not be as successful as Gannon did with it in Oakland. I think that we need to simplify the offense so that Dailey can handle it but not to the point where we can not be successful running it.

I would agree and that's why Callahan went to more bootlegs and slants at Pitt. Dailey could execute them well. I am not sure why we didn't see more of the same against Kansas.

I would agree and that's why Callahan went to more bootlegs and slants at Pitt. Dailey could execute them well. I am not sure why we didn't see more of the same against Kansas.

It seems like he never goes to what works. If the power game works like it was against ku he doesn't do it. If bootlegs worked in the past he won't keep doing them. How does Jackson beat out green? Amos,Nunn,Herian were nonexistent.

It seems like he never goes to what works. If the power game works like it was against ku he doesn't do it. If bootlegs worked in the past he won't keep doing them. How does Jackson beat out green? Amos,Nunn,Herian were nonexistent.

I don't think it matters who are number 2 back is, If we are only going to give them one carry a game then it doesn't matter who is out there because they could go for a touchdown or fumble and they know that their playing time is not going to change.

my point with the running backs are there is no theory to it. How can green get most of them the first couple games. Then all of the sudden horne gets quite a few. Then Jackson gets in the mix all of the sudden. I don't get it. Makes about as much sense as having Panico as our punt returner.

my point with the running backs are there is no theory to it. How can green get most of them the first couple games. Then all of the sudden horne gets quite a few. Then Jackson gets in the mix all of the sudden. I don't get it. Makes about as much sense as having Panico as our punt returner.

Word to that.