Look at this loss on the bright side...

Our opponent in the Cotton Bowl will be an SEC team (I'm guessing Arkansas since they lost?) instead of a SpudU. Our bowl game could be a huuuge way for Nebraska to make it known we're well on our way back much like we did against Michigan last year.

Only thing is...Arkie can pass AND run.

Actually Arkie can not pass that well at all. Dix is not very good at throwing the footbal.

Our opponent in the Cotton Bowl will be an SEC team (I'm guessing Arkansas since they lost?) instead of a SpudU. Our bowl game could be a huuuge way for Nebraska to make it known we're well on our way back much like we did against Michigan last year.

Actually Arkie can not pass that well at all. Dix is not very good at throwing the footbal.

Ahem....you forgot about our "stellar" secondary that fast? <_<:lol:

I'm hoping maybe a few changes will be coming here in the next month or so..... :)

Texas is more deserving of the Cotton Bowl. IMO Nebraska should go back to the Alamo Bowl.

They beat Oklahoma and Nebraska ....... Texas is the second best team in the Big XII

AND LOST to A&M and a very average K-State team. Yes, I said AVERAGE. Plus without McCoy they dont stand a chance against alot of teams...

I don't think that our weak secondary makes them a good passing team at all. Seriously, does passing against our corners mean that they have a great quarterback and recieving tandom.