Nebraska 41 Auburn 7

Nebraska 41

Auburn 7

Auburn, Alabama (October 2,1982) -Nebraska headed to Auburn needing to overcome an emotional loss the week before. Auburn was unbeaten and ranked 20th in the country and looking for a Cornhusker letdown.

The Huskers struggled in the first half but still managed two first half TDs, a 15 yard Doug Wilkening jaunt and a 58 yard Turner Gill to Todd Brown pass. Auburn notched one first quarter score on a Bo Jackson 6 yard run.

The Husker Blackshirts took control in the second half keeping the Tigers from scoring while the NU offense added 27 more points and a 41-7 victory.

Turner Gill earned Big Eight Offensive Player of the Week honors for his 10-19-162 yard passing performance and 50 yards rushing.

Nebraska 41

Auburn 7

Auburn, Alabama (October 2,1982) -Nebraska headed to Auburn needing to overcome an emotional loss the week before. Auburn was unbeaten and ranked 20th in the country and looking for a Cornhusker letdown.

The Huskers struggled in the first half but still managed two first half TDs, a 15 yard Doug Wilkening jaunt and a 58 yard Turner Gill to Todd Brown pass. Auburn notched one first quarter score on a Bo Jackson 6 yard run.

The Husker Blackshirts took control in the second half keeping the Tigers from scoring while the NU offense added 27 more points and a 41-7 victory.

Turner Gill earned Big Eight Offensive Player of the Week honors for his 10-19-162 yard passing performance and 50 yards rushing.

I hope that's not the case this year!!!! :thumbs

I agree with Michael. I sure hope we give you a better game this time than the game you beat us 41-7 at Auburn. You guys are always welcomed in our forums. It's nice to chat with good fans like you that give us opinions from the other team. Thats what this is all about. Good fun and chat. I've really enjoyed posting here the last couple if days. Thanks again for the hospitality.

WARRRRRR EAGLE!!!!

Thanks....enjoy your posts on AU Nation

Thanks. Hope you guys don't mind me buttin' in on occasion over there chuckleshuffle

We're glad to have you!

Hopefully after the UAT/WVU/RROD ordeal dies out we can focus on the Cotton Bowl. I've been following the WVU and UAT boards to see who the latest person is that has a "very credible source who says..." :lol:

LOL!!! I tell ya us Auburn folks we don't have much love loss for the Bammers. LOL I am from a huge family divided by Auburn and Alabama fans. And it's fun to hear my Bama side of the family whine over this ordeal.

Each year a member of my family host our annual Auburn vs Bama game. If it's a Bama home game, then a Bama member of the family host it and paints their yard like a football field with logos ect. And same for an Auburn home game. We wear the appropiate replica uniforms as well. It's the one time a year our whole family gets together as many of us have to travel across the country to attend. This is how serious we take the rivalry. I included a pic of our game a couple of weeks ago for you to enjoy. I'm the QB on the Auburn team.

In my opinion, every coach that goes to Alabama has to live under the shadow of Bear Bryant. They haven't accepted he will not come back from the grave to coach again.

WARRRRR EAGLE!!!!!

I agree with Michael. I sure hope we give you a better game this time than the game you beat us 41-7 at Auburn. You guys are always welcomed in our forums. It's nice to chat with good fans like you that give us opinions from the other team. Thats what this is all about. Good fun and chat. I've really enjoyed posting here the last couple if days. Thanks again for the hospitality.

WARRRRRR EAGLE!!!!

Which board again?????