FIRE CALLAHAN!

I said later I dont think he should be fired. It was a heat of the moment reaction , but his play calling was retarded. Anyone that thinks the fake punt call was a good call is out of his or her mind. You dont do calls like that , that deep in your own territory that early in the game period. If we had punted it like a normal , decent coach would have , chances are the D would have stopped them instead of them getting an easy TD. That play lost the game for us. I hope for his sake , with all the great recruits and Keller as QB , next year he does a better job. As far as Tylor goes , I enjoyed his couple of years with us , but am glad he's gone. I'm glad it's almost Husker baseball time.

This thread makes me want to go and SMASH something!!!! :madash This after a loss call for Callahan's head talk is bullsh#t!!! Who are we going to hire??? Who would actually want to come and coach here knowing that if they don't win a Big XII Title and go to a BCS bowl game in 3 years they will be fired??? Oh I know......................NO ONE!!!!

Barry Alvaraz wants to coach at NU...

Brilliant! :asshat There's some logic--how would Alvarez be better than BC?

I just answered a fricken question :asshat :asshat ! I didn't say he would be better, someone just asked who would want to coach the Huskers? I simply gave my reply. Geez, can you read?

• 9 months later...

NU fan in Denver frankly some of the people on here need to be berated or whatever you said. It honestly sounds like some of you know nothing about football, and the reason this thread is going on so long is because for ANYONE to even bring this topic up is just simply stupid.

I find this one funny with the current state of the union.

Wow, we have gone from firing Coz to Callahan in less then a month. Were are all of the "Fire Coz" people?

i will tell you where they are. they are keeping quiet because the Blackshirts played a great game, and they are on the "Fire Callahan" bandwagon because of a few bad coaching decisions.

it will all work out in the end

Looks like it's fire everyone now :wasted