Be Very lucky to win

Benard

Mcpeherson is suppose to play but isn't starting. Sounds like Erickson would be a miracle if he will play. Kriewald is out. Carriker and WAshington will most likely start but I'm sure not 100%. As bad as our offensive scheme is and as windy and cold as it is today I'd say we will be lucky to win.

Mr. Negativity, I give you the injuries but I have and always will say that weather is a BS excuse. They don't really have a problem running this offensive scheme in Green Bay.

Kansas's run defense SUCKS. Sure we could lose, but I don't see it happening.

Mr. Negativity, I give you the injuries but I have and always will say that weather is a BS excuse. They don't really have a problem running this offensive scheme in Green Bay.

Kansas's run defense SUCKS. Sure we could lose, but I don't see it happening.

Mr. Negativity? I'd say I'm realistic. DId you watch the game? No doubt about it we suck.

I didnt' get to see the game, and couldn't tune in to an audio stream until the 2nd half, but seems to me that this was a continuation of what we've seen - our offense is still losing concentration, and the Blackshirts are playing lights out.

Seems that each offensive series, there is one mental mistake that kills it.

I didnt' get to see the game, and couldn't tune in to an audio stream until the 2nd half, but seems to me that this was a continuation of what we've seen - our offense is still losing concentration, and the Blackshirts are playing lights out.

no the offense just blows ass and as bad as they are the coaching staff is worse. The 7-7 team would beat this years team. Last year team would beat this team by 30.

A win is a win yup sure made my game pix way off. Rose colored glasses. But still breathing and bleeding HUSKER RED GBR Same finish as the Pitt game! Nailbiter but what the hey got my $29.95 worth .

Hard to watch. Boy we are pathetic. We will beat baylor and maybe isu but that'll probs be it. Possibly suprise one other team. Horrid for all the talent we have. Terrible coaches. Could power the ball down the field at will and we try to pass. ugh.

Yes, I admit it. We suck. The only thing worse than that game is the fact that now all the people that hate the coaching staff and are still bitter about the whole thing. I can now look forward to a bunch of BS about that around here, AGAIN.

Again, the players just didn't get anything done tonight on offense. Again we leaned on our defense to salvage the game for us. If I were Callahan I would be pulling my hair out about now.

Nah, dude. It's the coaching. ;):wtf

Yes, I admit it. We suck. The only thing worse than that game is the fact that now all the people that hate the coaching staff and are still bitter about the whole thing. I can now look forward to a bunch of BS about that around here, AGAIN.

Again, the players just didn't get anything done tonight on offense. Again we leaned on our defense to salvage the game for us. If I were Callahan I would be pulling my hair out about now.

Callahan doesn't even care. He was happy as heck after the game. If he is weird. I would of been saying the offense really needs to get it together. I need to call better plays and we need to execute better. I'm sure he'll say Pitt is a good football team like he did Pitt. All we run on offense is a screen or a quick slant. It's obvious.

Yes, I admit it. We suck.  The only thing worse than that game is the fact that now all the people that hate the coaching staff and are still bitter about the whole thing. I can now look forward to a bunch of BS about that around here, AGAIN.

Callahan doesn't even care. He was happy as heck after the game. If he is weird. I would of been saying the offense really needs to get it together. I need to call better plays and we need to execute better. I'm sure he'll say Pitt is a good football team like he did Pitt. All we run on offense is a screen or a quick slant. It's obvious.

The idea that the coach doesn't care at all is ludicrous. If you want a Bo Pelini type outburst at a press conference, you aren't going to get it from him. Does that mean he doesn't care? No. It means he doesn't get caught up in emotions. To his credit, this game did go in the W column. That is something to be at least a little happy about.

I'm not even going to talk about the play calling. You and I will never see eye to eye on that.

Pitt sucks. Bad.

Yes, I admit it. We suck.  The only thing worse than that game is the fact that now all the people that hate the coaching staff and are still bitter about the whole thing. I can now look forward to a bunch of BS about that around here, AGAIN.

The idea that the coach doesn't care at all is ludicrous. If you want a Bo Pelini type outburst at a press conference, you aren't going to get it from him. Does that mean he doesn't care? No. It means he doesn't get caught up in emotions. To his credit, this game did go in the W column. That is something to be at least a little happy about.

I'm not even going to talk about the play calling. You and I will never see eye to eye on that.

Pitt sucks. Bad.

He never does show any coaching ability on the sidelines. He reminds me to much of Pederson. Makes me sick to hear him talk, like we are good when really we are sucky.