Be Very lucky to win

Benard

Yes, I admit it. We suck.  The only thing worse than that game is the fact that now all the people that hate the coaching staff and are still bitter about the whole thing. I can now look forward to a bunch of BS about that around here, AGAIN.

Again, the players just didn't get anything done tonight on offense. Again we leaned on our defense to salvage the game for us. If I were Callahan I would be pulling my hair out about now.

Callahan doesn't even care. He was happy as heck after the game. If he is weird. I would of been saying the offense really needs to get it together. I need to call better plays and we need to execute better. I'm sure he'll say Pitt is a good football team like he did Pitt. All we run on offense is a screen or a quick slant. It's obvious.

The idea that the coach doesn't care at all is ludicrous. If you want a Bo Pelini type outburst at a press conference, you aren't going to get it from him. Does that mean he doesn't care? No. It means he doesn't get caught up in emotions. To his credit, this game did go in the W column. That is something to be at least a little happy about.

I'm not even going to talk about the play calling. You and I will never see eye to eye on that.

Pitt sucks. Bad.

He never does show any coaching ability on the sidelines. He reminds me to much of Pederson. Makes me sick to hear him talk, like we are good when really we are sucky.

How does one show coaching ability on the sideline?

IMO you have to stay positive at this point if you are Callahan. The program as a whole is still just pushing off the dock, so to speak.

He can't very well demean the players, or he loses them. He can't very well denigrate the coaching - even assuming that's the problem, which I don't believe to be the case - without losing the players.

This is something we all expected - or should have. You don't put in a new offensive system and have it run like clock work overnight. It still boils down to Dailey's execution on offense for the most part. Maybe a light will click and he'll "get it" - maybe he won't. But it takes time to implement a new system.

Mr. Negativity, I give you the injuries but I have and always will say that weather is a BS excuse. They don't really have a problem running this offensive scheme in Green Bay.

Kansas's run defense SUCKS. Sure we could lose, but I don't see it happening.

Did you see how the weather affected the Green Bay game today. I don't care if Favre was out or not. Both teams had to adjust there play calling. There wasn't a pass completed over 20 yards into the wind. I don't know if you know that much about the WCO besides that is MOSTLY short passes, but it does have a the occasional LONG ball in it. Just to help show you how the wind is a problem lets have a few scenarios. If an offense has a holding penalty on first down, and then has an incomplete on first, they are stuck in second in 20. With the weather that was going on in GB today, an offense couldn't afford to have second down be unsuccessful and have a chance to keep the drive alive. The play calling change dramatically and it affected how the game was played. SO if you guys have never been a coach or a player in an advanced system, DON"T say that weather doesn't affect the WCO. IT affects every offense and has a huge impact in football games.