I received this for XBox 360 as a Christmas gift. I want to start a dynasty but would like the roster to at least resemble this year's roster. However, once you get past most of the starters, they don't have all of the players (even just scholarship players). In fact, I only have 2 freshmen, and I'd like to transfer Sam Keller (or at least add a player of equal quality and have him be a senior next year).

Any suggestions on how to add players to a dynasty - haven't figured that out yet.

I received this for XBox 360 as a Christmas gift. I want to start a dynasty but would like the roster to at least resemble this year's roster. However, once you get past most of the starters, they don't have all of the players (even just scholarship players). In fact, I only have 2 freshmen, and I'd like to transfer Sam Keller (or at least add a player of equal quality and have him be a senior next year).

Any suggestions on how to add players to a dynasty - haven't figured that out yet.

I believe if you alter the default rosters of the game, they will be applied to a new dynasty. I could be wrong though, but thats how the older games worked.

I believe if you alter the default rosters of the game, they will be applied to a new dynasty. I could be wrong though, but thats how the older games worked.

I thought I tried that, but then realized I needed to save my changes (which, from what I've figured out) is different from saving my dynasty changes. Man, and I thought Tecmo Bowl was difficult.....

One reason that there are only 2 freshman is because EA has a 75 man roster so they only choose the important ones. To get Keller, Go to ASU's roster, get his stats and create him as a Junior (or Senior if you wanna redshirt him). Purify is on the game, I believe his number is in the 80s, I'm not for sure. Go to Huskers.com get Purify's height and weight. Match that up with a junior wide receiver from California and you'll have Purify. Change is number to 16, bump his stats and move him up on the depth chart. To have the changes on the dynasty, you need to start a new dynasty with this roster.

• 3 weeks later...