Husker Story on Channel 6 tonight

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know about a story Channel 6 (WOWT) is running tonight. They're looking to get a feel for the current state of Husker Nation, and do some on camera interviews with local businesses. They contacted me, but since I’m in KC it wasnt possible tonight.

They may be in touch with me later this month for another story, so let me know if there are any local business owners out there, and I can refer them to you. Contingent upon a shameless plug for this site of course. ;)

Should be on at 5, 6 & 10.

www.wowt.com

Chad

I can't wait to hear all the inane opinions on football in general. I don't know where they

find these people sometimes! :) Usually a couple will know what's going on and have

a good grasp of NU football, the others don't.

If anyone gets on the news from this site a plug IS required! :)

You are so right. I think they seek these people out just so they seem smarter. So did you catch the clip? Thanks for the support by the way, the more people that know about the board, the better the chances are for quality discussions and learning new info.

GBR-

Chad

You are so right. I think they seek these people out just so they seem smarter.  So did you catch the clip?  Thanks for the support by the way, the more people that know about the board, the better the chances are for quality discussions and learning new info.

GBR-

Chad

I am going to hopefully catch it at 10.

From my experience, publicity does bring more people to the boards. Every once in a while a sharp person comes along, but sadly it seems that the retards come out in droves. :)

But that's why people like you are here :)

Every once in a while a sharp person comes along, but sadly it seems that the retards come out in droves.  :)

Im afraid you are correct. :( We havent actually promoted the board too much yet, just got it going this season as a means to "cathart" with friends. And we teamed up with Huskerbay so we moved over a lot of their old members, but havent emailed them yet (plan to this wknd). So far I think we actually have some pretty bright and good people on here, so Im encouraged. :)

But I know how boards can get, so please do us the favor by sticking around to help maintain a high level of quality! ;)

By the way, where did you hear about the board?

Chad