Pay per view refund!!??

And, if we would have killed them, everyone would be mad if they didn't get it.

I for one have never once regretted paying for the pleasure to see any Nebraska football game. Even if they lose

I never have been until this year. It isn't Nebraska. It's a boring cheap imitation. I'm really where I don't care if we hardly win or lose. It's weird.

I for one have never once regretted paying for the pleasure to see any Nebraska football game. Even if they lose

I never have been until this year. It isn't Nebraska. It's a boring cheap imitation. I'm really where I don't care if we hardly win or lose. It's weird.

You care enough to come here and talk or bitch about it though. :)

I'll continue to bitch until we get Nebraska football back. Not pu&&y ball! NEBRASKA BALL!

I'll continue to bitch until we get Nebraska football back. Not pu&&y ball! NEBRASKA BALL!

You might be in for a long wait. :cheers

Yeah thats what this country is all about. Opinions are just like asses. you know the rest. Its definitely cheaper to pay 29 bucks than a trip to Lincoln but it isnt the same as being there. Bernard, I definitely feel your pain. My son asked me where Husker football went . We watched the 95, 97 replays and those teams were definitely smashmouth no doubts. During each game this year I have said :wtf but I will still cheer them on. This offense doesnt compare with the option type game and I know its hard to grin and bear it. Patience isnt my longest suit either. I think this offense will prove to be versatile and hopefully partially smashmouth. I know the BLACKSHIRTS are.

Check out Blankmans take on the game.

I understand what you guys are saying and I am just giving Benard sh#t. It's kinda hard to communcate that effectivley on messageboards. That's what the smilies try to accomplish.

I like to criticize the program too, but as a fan I try to look on the bright side of things instead of constantly harping on the same negative points over and over in hopes that I will wake up next week and Solich will be coach again and I can have Nebraska football the way I[/]b want it again. When the truth of the matter is none of us has any control over what happens with the team in that respect. We either a) keep being fans and support the team or B) abandon the team altogether if we feel that strongly about it.

I am in the a) column. Now does that mean I can't criticize? Absolutely not. I think that this change is for the best in the long run and that's why I continue to support the team and it's staff. I in no way expected the new staff to come in and be able to produce an undefeated season with players they didn't recruit. Normally that's not a big deal, but when you are changing offenses it is a big deal.

GBR!

I understand what you guys are saying and I am just giving Benard sh#t. It's kinda hard to communcate that effectivley on messageboards. That's what the smilies try to accomplish.

I like to criticize the program too, but as a fan I try to look on the bright side of things instead of constantly harping on the same negative points over and over in hopes that I will wake up next week and Solich will be coach again and I can have Nebraska football the way I[/]b want it again. When the truth of the matter is none of us has any control over what happens with the team in that respect. We either a) keep being fans and support the team or B) abandon the team altogether if we feel that strongly about it.

I am in the a) column. Now does that mean I can't criticize? Absolutely not. I think that this change is for the best in the long run and that's why I continue to support the team and it's staff. I in no way expected the new staff to come in and be able to produce an undefeated season with players they didn't recruit. Normally that's not a big deal, but when you are changing offenses it is a big deal.

GBR!

Well stated. :worship

GBR!

I disagree, I don't think this change is for the best in any run. 100 yard sprint or 5 k marathon. I don't necessarily think Frank was the man or the best coach. I think if he was going to get fired it had to be after 7-7 and not after the season we had last year with the progress we made and after the hiring of that great new staff. I would have loved to seen Bo hired or even turner for that matter to keep somewhat the same offense with alil passing flare to it but not much. Thats my opinion. I mean I just can't see us being any good with this system for atleast 7 years and thats no gurantee by then. I mean if you think about it we are losing a great talent base after next year. Next year even if Beck is good and starts is he going to be any good his first year or two? I mean look at Leak who was outstanding he still isn't there yet. I dunno, I thought the west coast would be fun and exciting but 2 yard slants don't excite me.

I am with you Bernard. I love to watch the option at its best. I understand though that we need the forward pass in the offense to have a chance at winning a national championship or to get the recruits. But what I don't understand is why we go away from the power running game when it was working against a decent Kansas defense. I know that some of you will say "to keep the defense honest," but I don't understand why we would go away from something that works. My opinion is "if its not broke, don't fix it." Our offense was broke last year, and we needed to do something. But I don't think that Callahan realizes that we our a natural running team and that we might have to run the ball 70% of the time to be successful.