INT record???

That is horrible. We can not continue to turn the ball over and be successful. THanks god we have a great defense and that can stop opponents. We should try and model our team after the Ravens, great defense and a decent offense that doesn't try to win the game, but tries to take care of the ball. I think that that formula gives us the best chance to win football games this year. Our offense right now is putting our defense in really hard situation and we are lucky that our defense hasn't folded. But the offense cannot continue to do this and expect our defense to go out there and not fold. My point: Turnovers must stop.

That is horrible. We can not continue to turn the ball over and be successful. THanks god we have a great defense and that can stop opponents. We should try and model our team after the Ravens, great defense and a decent offense that doesn't try to win the game, but tries to take care of the ball. I think that that formula gives us the best chance to win football games this year. Our offense right now is putting our defense in really hard situation and we are lucky that our defense hasn't folded. But the offense cannot continue to do this and expect our defense to go out there and not fold. My point: Turnovers must stop.

I wouldn't brag up our defense to fast. yes they have 4 excellent players in ruud, fab, and bullocks bros. But I sure as hell aint sold on bradley and sievers and I'm not sold on our dline. Let's not forget we haven't played a good offense yet. Unless you think western illinois, southern miss, pitt, or ku's offense looked impessive. We will find out next week.

I wouldn't brag up our defense to fast. yes they have 4 excellent players in ruud, fab, and bullocks bros. But I sure as hell aint sold on bradley and sievers and I'm not sold on our dline. Let's not forget we haven't played a good offense yet. Unless you think western illinois, southern miss, pitt, or ku's offense looked impessive. We will find out next week.

If you look at the numbers so far they are doing great. They may not have played a great offense yet but Kansas had an offense that was in the top 25 before the game. The defense got the job done in each game. Remember they only gave up one touchdown on a long pass play in the loss to So. Miss. The numbers are showing that they are doing a great job. IF they continue to keep it up is an unknown but as of right now they have impressed me.

I agree, they have impressed me to. If they hold texas tech to 7 points then I will really start bragging. But the way the offense gives the other offense the ball so many times and so many chances I don't see that happening.

Well that is true, but that doesn't mean that our defense is bad. When an opposing offense only has to go 20 yards or at least not lose any to put points on the board. It is a false representation of what our defense is really like.

Is this the year that the bowl game record ends??  :(

It's very possible. I think we will make one just barely. I hope we make one but just alil part of me would like to see steve pederson if we did not.

I don't think that it will end. Our defense is too good for that to happen. All we need is three more wins and we should get two against Iowa State and Baylor. That leaves one more to get. I think that our defense could win a game by themselves. We may not have played a good offense yet but we have dominated the teams that we have played.

it's hard to say. We will know more after this week. If we play and win then we will make one but if we get beat by 30 which could happen we will have to work our butt of to do so.

I don't think that we will get blown out by 30. They may have an explosive offense, but their defense suxs. It is going to go strength on strength vs. weakness vs. weakness. I don't see our defense folding 30 points to them. Our offense is going to put up some big time yards against a sh**ty defense and I think that it maybe be the highest scoring game for our offense this year.

it's hard to say.  We will know more after this week.  If we play and win then we will make one but if we get beat by 30 which could happen we will have to work our butt of to do so.

I don't think that we will get blown out by 30. They may have an explosive offense, but their defense suxs. It is going to go strength on strength vs. weakness vs. weakness. I don't see our defense folding 30 points to them. Our offense is going to put up some big time yards against a sh**ty defense and I think that it maybe be the highest scoring game for our offense this year.

It's hard for me to say that our offense will put up big numbers against anyone at this point. I don't see us being able to stop them on defense because we can't get a rush unless we blitz and it's hard to blitz when they got 5 wr's to cover.