INT record???

it's hard to say.  We will know more after this week.  If we play and win then we will make one but if we get beat by 30 which could happen we will have to work our butt of to do so.

I don't think that we will get blown out by 30. They may have an explosive offense, but their defense suxs. It is going to go strength on strength vs. weakness vs. weakness. I don't see our defense folding 30 points to them. Our offense is going to put up some big time yards against a sh**ty defense and I think that it maybe be the highest scoring game for our offense this year.

It's hard for me to say that our offense will put up big numbers against anyone at this point. I don't see us being able to stop them on defense because we can't get a rush unless we blitz and it's hard to blitz when they got 5 wr's to cover.

I don't think that we have to get pressure on him all the time. Remember Tech throws a lot of short patterns. Our best defense against that might be to only rush two or three and get guys with their hands up and knock down a few passes or pick a few of those short passes off. Cosgrove is a good defensive cordinator, I think that after watching the Oklahoma game. He might have a few tricks up his sleeve.

How good cosgrove is, is still up in the air to me. I'd say so far he's doing good but hasn't been tested. As far as rushing 2 or 3, if you do that they will pick you apart. Only way to stop their offense is to get a rush.

Im not saying that we should rush two or three every time, we are going to have to mix it up and confuse their quarterback. Remember, Wali had a pick against Pitt when we only rushed two. Tech, has a first year quarterback too, I think with enough different looks and schemes, we might be able to rattle him a little bit, and the blitz will have to be part of it.

How good cosgrove is, is still up in the air to me.  I'd say so far he's doing good but hasn't been tested. As far as rushing 2 or 3, if you do that they will pick you apart.  Only way to stop their offense is to get a rush.

Im not saying that we should rush two or three every time, we are going to have to mix it up and confuse their quarterback. Remember, Wali had a pick against Pitt when we only rushed two. Tech, has a first year quarterback too, I think with enough different looks and schemes, we might be able to rattle him a little bit, and the blitz will have to be part of it.

Pitt and t tech are just alil different. Tech scores about 40 a game and pitt goes ot with furman.

How good cosgrove is, is still up in the air to me.  I'd say so far he's doing good but hasn't been tested. As far as rushing 2 or 3, if you do that they will pick you apart.  Only way to stop their offense is to get a rush.

Pitt and t tech are just alil different. Tech scores about 40 a game and pitt goes ot with furman.

The amount of points per game does not change the fact that we can be productive with either droping 8 or 9 into coverage or blitzing 5 or 6. My point was that we have mix it up and I think that we can be successful doing both. It doesn't matter who a team is playing, they have to mix up there defense other wise they are going to get burned.