Jim Rose

Benard

That's true, I agree. I don't like him on that show at all. He looked like he was wearing some sort of wig last night too. Weird.

Yeah it did look like that.

Is it just me or can you tell callahan isn't from nebraska and doesn't bleed Nebraska. When Osborne or Solich would lose a game, they would be very down and upset. On there show the next day you could really tell that. Callahan after a lose or playing crappy is laughing and all this and that. I dunno, I'm not sold on him at all.

That's true, I agree. I don't like him on that show at all.  He looked like he was wearing some sort of wig last night too. Weird.

Is it just me or can you tell callahan isn't from nebraska and doesn't bleed Nebraska. When Osborne or Solich would lose a game, they would be very down and upset. On there show the next day you could really tell that. Callahan after a lose or playing crappy is laughing and all this and that. I dunno, I'm not sold on him at all.

Eh, I don't know. He is a different kinda guy. We are very used to Nebraska guys here. Osbourne never did show much emotion.

That kinda stuff doesn't really get to me. After the way the game went Saturday, I would have been happy we won too.

As crappy as our offense played, he is probally happy as heck that we came away with a victory. I just hope that he realizes that he is a big problem for our offense not succeeding. If he would realize what plays are working then maybe he should run those plays again during the game so that we can move the ball.

That's true, I agree. I don't like him on that show at all.  He looked like he was wearing some sort of wig last night too. Weird.

Eh, I don't know. He is a different kinda guy. We are very used to Nebraska guys here. Osbourne never did show much emotion.

That kinda stuff doesn't really get to me. After the way the game went Saturday, I would have been happy we won too.

As a fan, as a coach, and as a player, I don't know how you could be happy about that ku game. Win or not. Like everyone said last year. It's not if you won or if you lost it's how solich was winning and losing. Well the same applies with callahan right.

As a fan, as a coach, and as a player, I don't know how you could be happy about that ku game. Win or not. Like everyone said last year. It's not if you won or if you lost it's how solich was winning and losing. Well the same applies with callahan right.

Solich was at the helm or part of the program at Nebraska for many many years. Callahan has been there for 4 games. How can you hold them to the same light?

I am not happy about the performance, I said I was happy we WON.

There is no "Quality of Win" variable in the big 12 so a W is still a W.

Solich was at the helm or part of the program at Nebraska for many many years. Callahan has been there for 4 games. How can you hold them to the same light?

I agree that a W is a W. But we cannot continue to play this way on offense and expect the same result.

I agree that a W is a W. But we cannot continue to play this way on offense and expect the same result.

I never said we could.

Getting back to the intial post, Jim Rose might be annoying on tv or the radio, but anything and I mean anything is better than Warren Swain. It would be a one yard gain and you could have sworn by listening to him the runner just broke one for 80.