Special Teams

Benard

I would say our special teams are the worst they have ever been in the past 20 years.

The only part that is somewhat decent is koch as a punter. Our kickoff coverage and kickoff guy stink. Our field goal kickers are crappy. Our kick off return hasn't got more than about the 25 yard line all year. Our punt returner wouldn't be returning punts for a high school team. He averages I bet about 2 yards per return. It's pathetic.

Almost as bad as our offense.

I agree with you here Bernard. Our special teams are pathetic. We need to find a few play makers here. I don't think that our kick return team is that bad but we still haven't shown the potential to break one for a score yet. Maybe we should have spent a the off week working on these things. We are going to need something special from them if we are going to win the North.

I agree with you here Bernard. Our special teams are pathetic. We need to find a few play makers here. I don't think that our kick return team is that bad but we still haven't shown the potential to break one for a score yet. Maybe we should have spent a the off week working on these things. We are going to need something special from them if we are going to win the North.

Green doesn't have it as a kick off guy and neither does horne. I would try some new people. Give up on the big 12 north, my goal is a bowl.