who's your biggest let down so far this year?

Benard

Of course for me it would be the coaches but I just want players for this.

I would have to vote on offense- Fluellen. I don't know if it's the injury or the coaches don't think he's good enough or what the deal is.

On defense I would pick Teamer which is the same as Fluellen.

Honorable Mention goes to Mccray & mckoy on offense and Le Kevin smith on defense.

For offense I would say Joe Dailey. I know that it is a new offense but he just can't throw 11 interceptions in four games. If he could take care of the ball we would be 4-0 right now.

Defensively- I don't know if I can find a disappointment. They are playing great as a team. If I had to pick one, then I would probally go with LeKevin Smith. He did a great job last year in a crowd line, and this year he just isn't putting the numbers up or being a factor.

The whole damn team disappointed me yesterday. Leflore had the only decent play. Every thing else sucked ass.

I told you gamecocks it wouldn't be pretty. I said we would lose by 3 td's however not 60 points. I was pretty close though.

I wasn't expecting us to turn the ball over seven times or five straight times all of which would be in Nebraska territory. We played like ass. I at least expected to have at least one player come and play with a little heart. That was embarrassing.