Officer Down website

Officer down website

I've took notice of the website BRI has below in his sig....if you get a chance read through some of the ways these people have died..

I just don't know, maybe it's me, but where do people get off thinking they can kill a police officer? Do they make mistakes sometimes ,yeah....but like most public servants, doctors, nurses, teachers, police, firefightrers. 95% do there very best, unfortunately it's the few would do wrong that get the most attention.

Thanks to all the public servants

Eric thank you for posting this. I know I really appreciate it and I'm sure my brothers and sisters in blue do as well. Seriously guys check the site out and pay your respects to these fine officers. They have given the ultimate sacrifice to the public and that is their lives. I guess I never thought of my own mortality until this past week with the passing of SPO Sean Wissink. I know now that I will cherish everyday that I get to see my family and won't take anything for granted.