Thomas

Benard

looks to be a waste of scholarship as he is number 3 on depth chart and is a junior this year.  Alot of Bill's recruits were waste.  Mccray, Mckoy, Ganz.

Maybe I am missing something here, but how can players that just got recruited be deemed a waste? It isn't as if we had no talent from the past couple years. Feeling a little extra anti-Bill tonight?

looks to be a waste of scholarship as he is number 3 on depth chart and is a junior this year.  Alot of Bill's recruits were waste.  Mccray, Mckoy, Ganz.

Maybe I am missing something here, but how can players that just got recruited be deemed a waste? It isn't as if we had no talent from the past couple years. Feeling a little extra anti-Bill tonight?

It's a waste when 3 of them are jucos and that means they are juniors and they only gone 1 year left. Ganz looks like he will never see the 3 deep.

It's a waste when 3 of them are jucos and that means they are juniors and they only gone 1 year left. Ganz looks like he will never see the 3 deep.

I still don't see your point. So they have one year left. That's one year of scholarship. Hardly a waste when you take into account the dozens of players through the years that have used 4 years of scholarship and never blossomed. Do I need to find examples ? Oh, I don't know. Jammal Lord. Some would argue that his time here was pretty wasteful. Bobby Newcombe for the most part.

On top of that, who's to say any one of those recruits will come to play a big role next year? I mean c'mon, give a recruit more than 4 games and a season of practices to gain ground on the depth chart. Which IMO, isn't a great measure of a recruits abilitys. If anything it shows how good our other players are.

looks to be a waste of scholarship as he is number 3 on depth chart and is a junior this year. Alot of Bill's recruits were waste. Mccray, Mckoy, Ganz.

Give a chance bud.......You are not at practice seeing what they are doing. Even if they are on the scout team giving a good picture of actual players then they are doing something that is helping the team. Give them a chance Bernard.

I still don't see your point. So they have one year left. That's one year of scholarship. Hardly a waste when you take into account the dozens of players through the years that have used 4 years of scholarship and never blossomed. Do I need to find examples ? Oh, I don't know. Jammal Lord. Some would argue that his time here was pretty wasteful. Bobby Newcombe for the most part.

On top of that, who's to say any one of those recruits will come to play a big role next year? I mean c'mon, give a recruit more than 4 games and a season of practices to gain ground on the depth chart. Which IMO, isn't a great measure of a recruits abilitys. If anything it shows how good our other players are.

Your comparing lord and newcombe to guys that aren't going to see the field. Give me a break. Do you see mckoy or mccray beating out pilk,leflore,fluellen,mulkey,nunn,etc plus the new recruits? I don't.

Your comparing lord and newcombe to guys that aren't going to see the field. Give me a break. Do you see mckoy or mccray beating out pilk,leflore,fluellen,mulkey,nunn,etc plus the new recruits? I don't.

How often do you see new recruits beat out players that have been there for at least a couple years? NOT OFTEN. The point is that this thread was borne in hatred of Callahan and resides there. There is no point other than that.

i think some of these guys have been hurt B. but even so, they have 3 to play 2, so if they dont get much time they can redshirt anyway, right?

Don't believe thomas,mckoy, or mccray have been hurt. I don't know if they could have redshirted or not but I know mckoy and thomas have played I believe so they are out for sure.