So, I've gone through 7 seasons and won 6 NC's. The one year I didn't win was the first season. I went undefeated but wasn't able to climb past 3rd in the polls.

I've transformed Nebraska into a West Coast/Spread hybrid, which sounds weird I know, but it makes sense. I run alot out of the I, a few Pro Form, Shotgun tight and spread, and a number of one back formations. I tend to open games focusing on inside running and then the "dink and dunk" passing game. After the defense starts to adjust, I move to the spread formations, and mix it up for the rest of the game. I even throw in an option play now and then.

I almost exclusively recruit scrambling or balanced QB's, and only pick up a pocket passer if I'm at the top of his list to begin with. I've had a hard time keeping my QB's past RS-Junior, and sometimes even RS-Sophmore. My fullback recruiting is also fun, as I don't usually recruit anything but blockers. My last 3 fullbacks have been 250, 272, and 265 lbs. Recruiting WR's is really difficult, I have yet to get one that is a "blue chipper," but I usually manage to get two or three 4* WR's a year. I've also pretty much stopped recruiting TE's, since I don't use them much as blockers. Instead, I recruit the largest highly ranked WR and convert him to TE once the time comes

My defense is focused completely on speed, most of my LB's rank at least 92 in speed, and thats in a 4-3 system. My big weakness is at CB, which I suppose is kind of true to real life. The nice thing though is that with my speedy LB's, my average CB's get alot of help. My line tends to ebb and flow, but is never worse than average.

I've had close games against USC, Auburn, Texas, OU, and Penn State. The Penn State game I actually won on a last second field goal, it was an awesome game.

Anyway, just felt like bragging a bit :). Wouldn't mind hearing what you guys are doing on your NCAA football games!

I had went through probably 10 or 11 seasons in my last dynasty and then a freeze March Madness 2006 caused my memory card to get erased. Needless to say I was pissed. The first season I had went 13-1 and won the Big XII. After that I went undefeated for a couple years, then I decided to bump up the difficulty from All American to Heisman. I went 11-3 in the first year, still winning the Big XII though. I then started an unbelievable streak (I think it was up to 50 some odd games) until Oklahoma finally knocked me off. I had gotten the streak back up near 50 when I lost the save.

The first few years I was a dominant running team, mostly because I loved to run with Marlon Lucky and because Harrison Beck had just transferred in real life so I didn't feel like giving him any glory. Lucky ended his career with 2 straight 3000 yard seasons. I then recruited a scrambling QB and my offense totally switched to a passing based O. I found it easy to recruit blue chip RBs still during the season, but I didn't have much luck in the off-season recruiting. Kenny Demps (my scrambling QB) ended up with a 5000 yard season his senior year (on Heisman, I had it mastered by then, even started putting up 100 on crappy teams such as Kansas State). For some reason, every year it seemed like the Colorado vs. Nebraska game would always be 1 vs. 2 at the end of the season, and every year I beat the living crap out of them. I also made sure I scheduled Florida a lot because of my particular distaste for them.

Recruiting wise, the only real trouble I had was recruiting DTs. I don't think I ever pulled in a 5 star DT, and my classes were usually packed with 12-15 5 stars. Like you said, I also had trouble pulling in corners for some reason. Games were becoming ridiculously easy though, and when I imported my classes to Madden all I ever did was pick up Nebraska players because I knew they'd be rated the best. I was also upset that NCAA didn't fix the 40 problems (when a 4.22 is only 96 speed, and there are 50 high school kids running 4.16s a year, that's just ridiculous) but didn't include any freaks of nature this year. I'm talking about those occasional 6'7 3 star cornerbacks that you'd spend all of your recruiting points on just to cause mis-matches. I ended up creating a 6'7 corner though. Nobody really ever passed on that side unfortunately.

Then, get this, I created another dynasty about 2 months ago after my memory card crashed. I was a year and a half in and, because I'm stupid (and didn't know it was the problem yet) I tried to play that dynasty in March Madness. It froze, and I lost everything on the memory card once again. So now I've just started another dynasty, if for nothing else just to get me to July when 08 comes out.

I moved the entire Ivy league into the big east and do not allow myself to recruit anything higher than a 4 star. I am in my 8th season of the dynasty and tonight will play for the first time for the national championship against the dreaded oklahoma sooners and their high powered WRs.

I run the TO offense. Power that run game right at em. Speed on defense. Mostly Strong safetys at linebacker.

I usually have no problem recruiting 5- stars. The problem with the 4.16 recruits, is you should scout them first, after you do this you will be able to seperate the real deals from the duds. i prepare my school budget with as little discipline as possible, with special emphasis on training. the NCAA interest gets up there, but haven't gotten into too much trouble yet. Play on Hiesman level. Run a 4-3 with huge tackles and 4.5 LB's somewhat like the old "McBride D" lots of press coverage. When I have trouble defending the quick outside passing game a Double outs in the Nickel Package and give the linebackers Deep zone hot routes. usually go in and edit the corners and recievers to be at least 6'2". when a team like USC is at home and gets momentum it can be tough, but I think the key to Heisman level is adjusting ti th A.I. :bonez