Texas Tech Run Defense

They do not look too good. I know that they have always had a poorish defense but I think that this will play into our favor on Saturday. They gave up 221 yards on the ground to Oklahoma. I think that if we can run the ball consistently and control the clock, we will have a shot at beating them. We also will have to win the turnover battle and not shoot ourselves in the foot with penalties. If we can do these things then we should be able to walk away from Lubbock with a "W".

I hope that he plans to run the ball a bunch against them. If Oklahoma can get two players over 75 yards on them. Then I think that we can get two players with at least that much against their defense.

oklahoma has a better running game then we do.

I wouldn't say that they have a better running "GAME" than we do." They may have a better running back in Peterson than we have in Ross, but I would put Green, Jackson, and Horne over the rest of Oklahoma's backs. We are averaging more yards a game than Oklahoma and I think that our yards per carry are better than theirs too.

I hope that he plans to run the ball a bunch against them. If Oklahoma can get two players over 75 yards on them. Then I think that we can get two players with at least that much against their defense.

oklahoma has a better running game then we do.

I wouldn't say that they have a better running "GAME" than we do." They may have a better running back in Peterson than we have in Ross, but I would put Green, Jackson, and Horne over the rest of Oklahoma's backs. We are averaging more yards a game than Oklahoma and I think that our yards per carry are better than theirs too.

I don't know about that, kejuan jones is pretty salty and was the starter for the first few games.

They do not look too good. I know that they have always had a poorish defense but I think that this will play into our favor on Saturday. They gave up 221 yards on the ground to Oklahoma. I think that if we can run the ball consistently and control the clock, we will have a shot at beating them. We also will have to win the turnover battle and not shoot ourselves in the foot with penalties. If we can do these things then we should be able to walk away from Lubbock with a "W".

No OFFENSE brotha but I think you meant "pourous" instead of poorish?? But either way you are correct, so what the hell.

And yes I agree this is the time to adjust our gameplan and pace the game... ala a bball team that cant run all day or they would get blown outta the gym. We need to be the Hoosiers for just one game. Comone Callahan suck up your pride a bit eh.. :bat

No OFFENSE brotha but I think you meant "pourous" instead of poorish?? But either way you are correct, so what the hell.

And yes I agree this is the time to adjust our gameplan and pace the game... ala a bball team that cant run all day or they would get blown outta the gym. We need to be the Hoosiers for just one game. Comone Callahan suck up your pride a bit eh.. :bat

I agree, Bill needs to swallow his pride and run the football. Ball control will be huge in this game.