LB Philip Dillard

Player: Philip Dillard

Hometown: Jenks, OK

Position: LB

Height: 6’2”

Weight: 245

40 time: 4.61

Visit Date: 9/3/04

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Arkansas, Kansas State, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Tennessee, Tulsa

Favorites: Nebraska

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: #6/****

Insiders: #28/****

Assessing the talent: Rock solid LB. Several publications say he can play both inside and outside. Strong, fast and loves contact.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 95% He has verbaled. He did so a couple months ago. Craig Roark and him are both native Oklahomians. He loved his offical visit in September and it appers NU shouldn’t have a problem signing him unless NU signs a number of other LB’s. Even then he should be just as good. Even if Peilini wants to talk trash.

Iread that Dillard will also be playing in the US Army All star game in January. Currently Nu has 6 commits that will play in the game.

I beleive we only had two last year.

I believe tom lemming is a big shot for that game and I believe lemming and callahan are big buds. Not saying that is the main reason why the increase but i'm sure it don't hurt.

• 2 months later...

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 95% He has verbaled. He did so a couple months ago. Craig Roark and him are both native Oklahomians. He loved his offical visit in September and it appers NU shouldn’t have a problem signing him unless NU signs a number of other LB’s. Even then he should be just as good. Even if Peilini wants to talk trash.