Who will win the Series???

RedCountry

Alright I dont know about you guys but I want to talk about somethin other than our recent debacle, so how bout some hardball. there are some pretty compelling matchups coming up... Sox-Yanx, Cards look dominant...

IMO I dont see the Redbirds gettin clipped. Just too stacked on both sides of the ball.

Heres a question for you. Why the hell do teams break out the champagne after winning their division??? :waste:wtf Get over it. You dont see bball or football players pulling that crap after each playoff win. What a buncha primadonnas.

Go Cards!! :thumbs

RedCountry Posted on Oct 10 2004, 06:13 AM

Alright I dont know about you guys but I want to talk about somethin other than our recent debacle, so how bout some hardball. there are some pretty compelling matchups coming up... Sox-Yanx, Cards look dominant...

IMO I dont see the Redbirds gettin clipped. Just too stacked on both sides of the ball.

Heres a question for you. Why the hell do teams break out the champagne after winning their division???  Get over it. You dont see bball or football players pulling that crap after each playoff win. What a buncha primadonnas.

Go Cards!! 

Who are the Cards? Is this in the minor leagues?

Sox/Yanks for title, everything else is a fomality

• 2 weeks later...
i believe the title is between the 'stros and cards. the rest is the formality. the yankees are a bunch of over paid whiners. go national leauge!

My darn cardinals are slipping. We can still do it. Glad to see the red sox coming back, what a pull off that would be if the come back from 3 down.

i believe the title is between the 'stros and cards. the rest is the formality. the yankees are a bunch of over paid whiners. go national leauge!

My darn cardinals are slipping. We can still do it. Glad to see the red sox coming back, what a pull off that would be if the come back from 3 down.

It would be a great comback, but it is going to be hard in New York tonight. We'll see what happens!