Let's wait on the facts in Mo's case

Im pretty sure that Incognito was arrested a few years ago for assualt after he beat up a frat guy at a party. This was not the offense that got him kicked off the team. In fact, he didnt even get suspended. There was no weapon involved, no drugs, nothing illicit. My god, he got into a fight! His first fight that I have ever heard of. Make him do some community service and work his ass off in practice. If he has any kind of character at all, this situation will make him a stronger person, and I have seen nothing to suggest that the man is a potential danger to society or is bereft of character. This is definately an overreaction based on the fact that he is the best player on the team.

That wasn't Mo's first fight. First ofg his to make the news.

Im pretty sure that Incognito was arrested a few years ago for assualt after he beat up a frat guy at a party. This was not the offense that got him kicked off the team. In fact, he didnt even get suspended. There was no weapon involved, no drugs, nothing illicit. My god, he got into a fight! His first fight that I have ever heard of. Make him do some community service and work his ass off in practice. If he has any kind of character at all, this situation will make him a stronger person, and I have seen nothing to suggest that the man is a potential danger to society or is bereft of character. This is definately an overreaction based on the fact that he is the best player on the team.

That wasn't Mo's first fight. First ofg his to make the news.

When were other fights?