Two USC Tickets?

For the USC game

I know this will get some laughs since it's probably going to be almost damn near impossible to get some tickets...or even AFFORDABLE tickets...

but if anyone happens to not be able to use their tickets, I'd love to talk about purchasing them from you. I have some people that are going up for it and two of us don't have tickets. You know, if you happen to die and want to leave them in your will to me...get arrested for stealing the Trojan mascot's horse....or you suddenly become a Buff fan for some odd reason.

PM or reply here!

:restore

For the USC game

I know this will get some laughs since it's probably going to be almost damn near impossible to get some tickets...or even AFFORDABLE tickets...

but if anyone happens to not be able to use their tickets, I'd love to talk about purchasing them from you. I have some people that are going up for it and two of us don't have tickets. You know, if you happen to die and want to leave them in your will to me...get arrested for stealing the Trojan mascot's horse....or you suddenly become a Buff fan for some odd reason.

PM or reply here!

:restore

If you turn into a Buff fan from a Nebraska fan just PM me and I'll come to your house and put one in your head for you just to put you out of your missery. ;)