possible transfer to nu

Benard

Johnny DuRocher, a RS Freshman QB from Oregon decided to transfer. He hasn't decided where he will transfer to, but maybe he will visit Lincoln and give the Huskers a look.

3 Stars #35 QB in 2003 by TI # 16 by Superprep

Bethel HS Spanaway, WA

3.6 GPA 990 SAT

3 seasons 6,781 yards & 67 TD & a 34-5 record

He was invited to play in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl

coming out of HS Arizona, Oregon State, Stanford, UCLA and Washington were recruiting him the hardest

Johnny DuRocher, a RS Freshman QB from Oregon decided to transfer. He hasn't decided where he will transfer to, but maybe he will visit Lincoln and give the Huskers a look.

3 Stars #35 QB in 2003 by TI # 16 by Superprep

Bethel HS Spanaway, WA

3.6 GPA 990 SAT

3 seasons 6,781 yards & 67 TD & a 34-5 record

He was invited to play in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl

coming out of HS Arizona, Oregon State, Stanford, UCLA and Washington were recruiting him the hardest

That will give Bill one more quarterback to throw into the mix. I hope that his first game he doesn't have four or five turnovers like Dailey and Beau. That is assuming that he comes here since he hasn't decided on where to go yet.

Yeah, I don't even know if he is thinking of Nu but the fit just seemed like he could add some depth and contend but he would have to sit out a year anyways.

That would at least give us an insurance policy if Beck does not pan out.

Like I said, Imo we should bring in probably 3 qb's. I would move ganz to defense. Stuntz will be gone. That would leave us with Dailey, Adams, davis, beck and 2 others. It would be nice to get one real good juco and one more good freshman besides beck. For one we need a heck of a competition and for two we need some depth in case one or two does suck we have an option.

Yeah, I don't even know if he is thinking of Nu but the fit just seemed like he could add some depth and contend but he would have to sit out a year anyways.

Like I said, Imo we should bring in probably 3 qb's. I would move ganz to defense. Stuntz will be gone. That would leave us with Dailey, Adams, davis, beck and 2 others. It would be nice to get one real good juco and one more good freshman besides beck. For one we need a heck of a competition and for two we need some depth in case one or two does suck we have an option.

True, but loading up on QB's can take from other scholarship positions.

We have an abundance of scholies to give this year beacuse we didn't use the full amount last year plus it looks like a few guys will leaving.

We have an abundance of scholies to give this year beacuse we didn't use the full amount last year plus it looks like a few guys will leaving.

Like who? HI interviewed Keenan today and said there is absolutely no truth in him transfering to Kansas, as reported earlier. He is meeting with Callahan in a couple days to discuss some personal issues. What they are? Who knows.

Like who? HI interviewed Keenan today and said there is absolutely no truth in him transfering to Kansas, as reported earlier. He is meeting with Callahan in a couple days to discuss some personal issues. What they are? Who knows.

possibly keenan and I'm sure a few others. Ganz? I dunno there will be a couple I would guess.