Sept. 1 2007 Neb. vs. UNR game

NN4N

Haha...but I'll be a spoilsport and say that we ought to have respect for our *true* rival school. NU-OU was one of the great rivalries in the past, and I wish we could get to play them every year.

I used to, but over the past couple of years most of their fans that I have met are a$$holes!!!

OU = :asshat

I went to the K-State OU Big 12 Championship in 2000. K-State fans were total a$$hole$. They were like "why are you even here" when we told them we don't really care who wins. All of the OU fans were pretty genuine and fun to talk to (they know some good football down their)

So I'm actually partial to OU over any other team (besides the Corn, of course)

yes the state fair is going on that weekend, so that adds another thing to do.

is this a night game?

2:30 In the afternoon game... So you could take up the state fair afterwards. Or just go to the bars. :wasted

they should always have the 1st game of the year a night game, because of the heat

is this a night game?

2:30 In the afternoon game... So you could take up the state fair afterwards. Or just go to the bars. :wasted

they should always have the 1st game of the year a night game, because of the heat

Yes... that will be a hot mother (and I'm not talking about BRI's). :lol:

is this a night game?

ouch

is this a night game?

:nutz

is this a night game?

That's okay because you should call your mother and make sure she is okay when I left her she was still breathing hard and saying Jesus over and over?! :bonez

is this a night game?

That's okay because you should call your mother and make sure she is okay when I left her she was still breathing hard and saying Jesus over and over?! :bonez

from what i heard it was because she was laughing at how small it really was

is this a night game?

from what i heard it was because she was laughing at how small it really was
ZING!!!!!!