ddickes@hotmail.com

mdeal25

dave,

if you get this message..we want out money...you my friend are a fraud....we are trying to be as amicable as possible with you. this issue needs to be resolved.

DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM THIS PERSON. HE WILL SEEM NICE AT FIRST BUT ONCE HE GETS YOUR MONEY WATCH OUT.....ALSO HE WILL HIDE BEHIND SCABBY BUSINESS PRACTICES OF OTHER COMPANIES.

I am not a fraud. A car accident put a delay in the refund I owed to mdeal25. The situation has been takin care of.

I have a few seats together for the Nebraska vs Baylor game. The seats are located in Section 19 Row 71 Seats 11-19. Section 19 Row 72 Seats 10-17 Give a great view of the field with Husker vision off to your right. Perfect for a group of friends to catch the game. Only about 15 of my original group will be making the game.

ddickes@hotmail.com

GO BIG RED!!!

402-312-1382 I could meet in Omaha with the tickets (I live off 140th and Harrison otherwise I will be in parking lot 20 for the game this weekend prior to kickoff tailgating.

Dave

I am not a fraud. A car accident put a delay in the refund I owed to mdeal25. The situation has been takin care of.

I have a few seats together for the Nebraska vs Baylor game. The seats are located in Section 19 Row 71 Seats 11-19. Section 19 Row 72 Seats 10-17 Give a great view of the field with Husker vision off to your right. Perfect for a group of friends to catch the game. Only about 15 of my original group will be making the game.

ddickes@hotmail.com

GO BIG RED!!!

402-312-1382 I could meet in Omaha with the tickets (I live off 140th and Harrison otherwise I will be in parking lot 20 for the game this weekend prior to kickoff tailgating.

Dave

I cant speak for the issue in question, so if it has been resolved it would probably be good for mdeal to make a follow-up post.

I can however say that my brother purchased tickets from him for the Western Ill game without problem, and they were exactly as advertised. This is not an endorsement for him, just saying that 100% of my experiences with him have been positive.

Chad

hmmm interesting.  Hard to trust over the computer.

True. Its crazy when you think about it though. Thousands of transactions happen every day on ebay without incident.

Your right about that, but still, there are alot of frauds out there.

Yea, you always gotta watch out. But considering the volume it is pretty good.