Weight: 230

40 time: 4.8

Visit Date: none

[b]Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Kansas, Kansas State

Favorites: [/b]Nebraska, Kansas, Kansas State

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: #23/****

Insiders: #6/****

Assessing the talent: The one and only big name recruit in the entire state of Nebraska. He has nice overall physical attributes. His hands are his best attribute. Plays against decent competition. Not sure whether or not Notre Dame has made an offer or not.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 50% I think Nebraska sits in a nice position for him. I think he wants to go to Nebraska, but would like to be absolutely sure it’s perfect5 for him. He will take as many trips and visits as he can fit in. In the end he will pick the Huskers.

• 2 weeks later...

Potter committed this afternoon to the University of Nebraska....first in state kid to accept :horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2

He drove down to South Stadium today and spoke to Coach Callahan today and let him know the good news.

He chose NU over Kansas, Kansas State and Notre Dame

He becomes NU's 6th player ramked four stars or high according to Rivals.com

If we were recruting him hard, he would be committed already but Bill don't really care if we get him or not.  Hope we don't lose him because of our lack of attention.

This is got to hurt the ego. Maybe he wanted to make an educated decision and take all his trips.

I think alot of it had to do with his grades, he wasn't smart enough to attend notre dame I heard so that pretty much made his decision for him.

If we were recruting him hard, he would be committed already but Bill don't really care if we get him or not.  Hope we don't lose him because of our lack of attention.

This is got to hurt the ego. Maybe he wanted to make an educated decision and take all his trips.

I think alot of it had to do with his grades, he wasn't smart enough to attend notre dame I heard so that pretty much made his decision for him.

Either way hopefully he pans out. Nice class going so on paper. I guess it hasn't hurt Okla, USC to have the best on paper.

Either way hopefully he pans out. Nice class going so on paper. I guess it hasn't hurt Okla, USC to have the best on paper.

if you got good coaches it's good, if you dont' then it doesnt mean much imo.