Husker Wiki is now up

I was unsure, thanks for pointing it out. I will get around to it as soon as possible, I'm extremely busy with offline stuff at the moment, and I've decided that until people start showing interest I am not going to devote all my time to the wiki just yet.

No prob. Can't wait to see the finished project!

I think one problem with this Husker Wiki is that it is hard to navigate from it's homepage. It takes a while to find out exactly where the articles are, and then it looks even more confusing to try and add any input into it. I would definitely like to add some stuff in there including team results from the past and as this season goes along, but it looks like it might be a huge pain in the butt.

A valid point. I'll see if I can't make a temporary main page layout that makes it a little easier to navigate. Good thinking BRW

No problem, I hope that last post didn't come off too negative. I just think stupid people such as myself will have trouble navigating on it until we get used to it! :LOLtartar I can't wait to see what you do with it, and I hope to be able and help you get some stuff done on it in the future!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...