Barry Turner

look, guys, it is fun to be cocky, but honestly the D as a whole has a lot to prove this season. i would be cautiously optimistic, given a lot of other teams have excellent offensive lines that will test the hell out of our guys. i will reserve judgement until at least after the 4th game of the season.

Cmon' whats wrong with just stopping at "its fun to be cocky". :lol:

look, guys, it is fun to be cocky, but honestly the D as a whole has a lot to prove this season. i would be cautiously optimistic, given a lot of other teams have excellent offensive lines that will test the hell out of our guys. i will reserve judgement until at least after the 4th game of the season.

reality check.

Do you buddy! As a husker, I'm going to be cocky until someone slaps us in the face. :bonez

Do you buddy! As a husker, I'm going to be cocky until someone slaps us in the face. :bonez

I concur, i am and always will be cocky as a HUSKER fan cuz i just dont give a f#*k!! :blink::woo

reality check.

:lol: No I know, but reality isnt here yet (sept 1) so dream a little! :lol:

reality check.

:lol: No I know, but reality isnt here yet (sept 1) so dream a little! :lol:

OK. :thumbs

I really dont think that Steinkhuler will be on the defensive line. I would think that he would be the future at the left tackle position with Givens at the right tackle and Hoch and Robinson at the guards. With Yancy, Crick, Townsend, Allen and possibly Kuli, it would not be smart at all to put him in a position that potentially could be very deep next year. We lose our starting left tackle and it wouldnt be out of the question to see him start by his redshirt freshman year.

Not Baker Steinkuhler numbnuts! :lol: Ty Steinkuhler, the 6'3" 285 Junior DT. Personally I would like to see him at base end, I'm not much of a Zach Potter fan. Wow for someone so versed on the incoming class it makes me wonder........new fan?

psst...you said Baker a couple posts above it.

This was funny!!! No acknowledgement of the mistake, skersOVRsc??