Suddenly, KSU Looks Like A Tough Game

Against Oklahoma, the starting KSU quarterback went 20 for 38, for 243 yards.

:wtf

Until today, I honestly felt KSU stood to lose every remaining game. Too one dimensional. Well, that may have gone out the window. Seems KSU came out passing. Maybe they caught Oklahoma flat-footed doing it...maybe not.

The Blackshirts will need to bear down this week, and the offense will need to build on today's success. This could be a much tougher game than I thought...

Let's not forget OU just came off a huge, emotional game against Texas and that KST had their number last year. They played the game in Manhatten and still got the victory.

Pederson over a bill again.

I doubt KST can recover from this. If NU gets up early we win big. Hopefully we can build from this game, especially the offense. The passes Joe hit today were WIDE open.

Let's not forget OU just came off a huge, emotional game against Texas and that KST had their number last year.  They played the game in Manhatten and still got the victory.

I doubt KST can recover from this. If NU gets up early we win big. Hopefully we can build from this game, especially the offense. The passes Joe hit today were WIDE open.

Some of the passes that Dailey hit were wide open, but some of them were tight passes that were right on the money in pretty good coverage. The first touchdown to Kreiwald was with good defense and the first touchdown to Fluellen was a tuff throw. He also had a great pass to Mulkey, Herian, and Ross that were defended very well.

Let's not forget OU just came off a huge, emotional game against Texas and that KST had their number last year.  They played the game in Manhatten and still got the victory.

Some of the passes that Dailey hit were wide open, but some of them were tight passes that were right on the money in pretty good coverage. The first touchdown to Kreiwald was with good defense and the first touchdown to Fluellen was a tuff throw. He also had a great pass to Mulkey, Herian, and Ross that were defended very well.

I haven't seen all of them but yea, some were wide open others were good passes. Most all of them were right on the money.

Mulkey made a great move on the ball on one of his catches. Had to adjust to the ball thrown on the other side of him.

Dailey will still have to improve to make these throws more consistently, I think.

I liked the fact that the ball was spread out during the game. 4 or 5 players had more than 50 yards receiving.

Back to the KSU game. I think that if they don't have their starting QB, they are going to be going to Sproles all game. That will be the key to shutting down their offense, as we said in another thread.

I need to start an Official KSU Game week thread.

Against Oklahoma, the starting KSU quarterback went 20 for 38, for 243 yards.

:wtf

Until today, I honestly felt KSU stood to lose every remaining game. Too one dimensional. Well, that may have gone out the window. Seems KSU came out passing. Maybe they caught Oklahoma flat-footed doing it...maybe not.

The Blackshirts will need to bear down this week, and the offense will need to build on today's success. This could be a much tougher game than I thought...

I don't know how you felt that way. They are still kstate, and I always thought they would be a very tough game and if I had to bet I would take them.

THis is a big game because it is a rivalry. But I don't think that I would take K-State. They are more one dimensional this year than we were last year. Everyone knows that Sproles is getting the ball. Say what you want about our defense not playing a good running team yet, but we are still pretty good at stopping the run.

THis is a big game because it is a rivalry. But I don't think that I would take K-State. They are more one dimensional this year than we were last year. Everyone knows that Sproles is getting the ball. Say what you want about our defense not playing a good running team yet, but we are still pretty good at stopping the run.

Did you watch the kstate game? They were anything but one dimensional.

Yesterday was one game. Last year we had games that we threw the ball very well. They do not throw like that every game. You are normally the person that says you can't judge a team by one game and now you are doing the opposite with the K-State team now.

We average just over 200 yards per game passing, and they average just under it per game. You do the math.

Yesterday was one game. Last year we had games that we threw the ball very well. They do not throw like that every game. You are normally the person that says you can't judge a team by one game and now you are doing the opposite with the K-State team now.

We average just over 200 yards per game passing, and they average just under it per game. You do the math.

Sure the averages are more or less the same. If Meirs doesn't play, I don't look for them to be able to put up those numbers. Webb has thrown for a whopping 104 yards this year in 5 games, I believe.

Last year we did not average averge over 200 yards a game. Thisyear, yes we do, but I am talking about last year. If you want numbers, we averaged 109.4 yards a game last year.

I'm talking about this year gamecocks. We are a west coast passing team and we average only about 2 passes more than them, but your down playing their passing game. It's probably better than ours with meier.