DEFENSE

I would like to see all of those things come into play.

i know huh? give the young D line a chance to grow. the secondary is a major concern. i would feel better having Green a corner.

I think our D-line will be good, people forget that they played a lot of downs last year. They should be alright.

Secondary is still a ? to me at this point. Grix just doesn't have the height.

The whole defense just feels so much more explosive to me than it has for a long time. It seems like we are finally playing some athletes.

thats good to here, the Defense is the biggest question mark of the team. Cozgrove ,in my eyes, is on the hot seat.

The whole defense just feels so much more explosive to me than it has for a long time. It seems like we are finally playing some athletes.

thats good to here, the Defense is the biggest question mark of the team. Cozgrove ,in my eyes, is on the hot seat.

I was expecting more out of Seth Jensen

Jensen had surgery over the summer last year and was unable to play because of that. I believe it was on his shoulder, we'll see if he is a contributor this year.

Will we need to out score or rely on ball control and time of possession?

statements like these show that you really have no idea what is going on. first of all mr. obvious you will have to score more than the other team or you will not win the game. there have been numerous teams that have had more time of possession and lost the game.

second, Seth Jensen, didnt even play last year and red shirted. so with that mentality you must have expected more from Will Henry, Anthony West, Justin Macovicka, Kyle Moore, Mike McNeal, Ben Martin, Keith Williams, D.J. Jones, Pierre Allen, Mike Smith, and Cruz Barret. and that is just the bigger names of people that redshirted last year, for what ever reason

Will we need to out score or rely on ball control and time of possession?

statements like these show that you really have no idea what is going on. first of all mr. obvious you will have to score more than the other team or you will not win the game. there have been numerous teams that have had more time of possession and lost the game.

second, Seth Jensen, didnt even play last year and red shirted. so with that mentality you must have expected more from Will Henry, Anthony West, Justin Macovicka, Kyle Moore, Mike McNeal, Ben Martin, Keith Williams, D.J. Jones, Pierre Allen, Mike Smith, and Cruz Barret. and that is just the bigger names of people that redshirted last year, for what ever reason

See thats why I like you Husker Rob......cause you save me from typing that myself. Thanks! :)