DEFENSE

The whole defense just feels so much more explosive to me than it has for a long time. It seems like we are finally playing some athletes.

thats good to here, the Defense is the biggest question mark of the team. Cozgrove ,in my eyes, is on the hot seat.

Defense Points Allowed Per Game

2004 - 27.1

2005 - 20.4

2006 - 18.4

Clearly, Cosgrove doesn't know what he's doing.

The whole defense just feels so much more explosive to me than it has for a long time. It seems like we are finally playing some athletes.

thats good to here, the Defense is the biggest question mark of the team. Cozgrove ,in my eyes, is on the hot seat.

Defense Points Allowed Per Game

2004 - 27.1

2005 - 20.4

2006 - 18.4

Clearly, Cosgrove doesn't know what he's doing.

How dare you bring facts to help defend Coz to this place!!! Shun this man!! :sarcasm

Welcome to the board, by the way... Jose... :bonez

if i had to guess it would probably be Potter and Turner at the ends with Seivers getting alot of PT

and Suh and Barfield, with Jensen if healed and Fahie getting some good PT also

I would like to see Turner at open end, Suh at DT (to get more 1 on 1's), Barfield at NT (to eat up G-C double teams), and Steinkhuler at base end as Potter looks the part with his size and build but often plays "soft" IMO. I am anxious to see Pierre Allen and Clayton Seivers play and showcase thier obvious talents.

I remember the days of Zack Potter's blocked field goal a couple of years ago in that 7-6 win

Oh he is really good at Sp Teams, hes has had two blocks I believe, but at base end he is less talented IMO.

He's got the talent, just afraid to unleash it. He plays too "nice"

Ya thats probably a better way to phrase it.