Tommy Lee makes an appearance

Tommy Lee stood on the sidlines next to the fans in street clothes for most of the first half in front of the band.

As the band was ready to begin, Tommy Lee came running out and played. He did some marching with the entire band.

At the end the whole drum line started out in the northwest corner and marched across with Tommy in it .

He sat up with the band and played for most of the second half.

I heard he was a horrible marcher?

Yeah I guess, but I don't think anyone cared. I thought he did fine. Didn't try to do anything dumb. He struggled a bit in the stands. But he had fun and I think the fans did too.

Yea. I expected some tomfoolery (sp?) but there was none. It was funny to watch him in the band marching and in the band section in the second half. Looks like everyone had fun.

I'm kind of suprised the band director let him in, they're pretty serious with the competitions and everything. The board of regents probably pushed it for the publicity

Oh I'm sure. I can't wait till it airs and it makes nebraska to look like a fool so all these people that think we are getting publicity will realize how stupid they are.