SoonerHuskerFan

Oh my! You little puss pocket! What team do you root for now? You were a big Sooner fan for a while and now who do you love? Maybe LSU? I bet your name will be SoonerHuskerTigerSpartanLonghorn.......who gives a sh#t?!?!?!?!? Eric my man! Talk to me homie! You are the only one who has made any sence on this midget website. Don't talk sh#t and then say "Good Job K-State" BLOW ME! You trashed us for 10 weeks and now we are supposed to forget? Kiss our ass! We do not want your appreciation! We beat you 38-9 for that! BIG 12 CHAMPS! Is OU good? Best ever? All you Huskers will say no. You are like the 72 Dolphins. Well break out the champagne you still suck! Best in the BIG 12? "We will not surrender the Big 12 to Oklahoma and Texas." Where was K-State and Missouri in that statement? We'll see you in Phoenix...or not!

38-9

We may not make any "sence", but you and your incoherent drivel make no "cents" either. Keep it up smart chick! First you idiots put the ass in class, now the dumass arrogant idiot in grace, nice touch aceholes. But then again I almost forgot, this truly was the only time you've actually won something tangible, other than the tangerine bowl, so once again you have an excuse for your redneck behavior. Just please dont make asses of yourself at the BCS game like you usually do around the Big 12 and embarass the conference funboy. Wait, again I must be drunk, it's like asking paris hilton-express not to be a skank. :lol:

HuckFuskers you are an idiot. You should learn to accept praise graciously when you get it, b/c you will learn it becomes harder and harder to come by the better you get. You obviously STILL do not know how to win, and hope that if you do somehow pull out a bowl victory, you exhibit a small bit of Class wherever you are. Please get a grip. With that attitude you will have a very short trophy shelf life.

Oh my! You little puss pocket! What team do you root for now? You were a big Sooner fan for a while and now who do you love? Maybe LSU? I bet your name will be SoonerHuskerTigerSpartanLonghorn.......who gives a sh#t?!?!?!?!? Eric my man! Talk to me homie! You are the only one who has made any sence on this midget website. Don't talk sh#t and then say "Good Job K-State" BLOW ME! You trashed us for 10 weeks and now we are supposed to forget? Kiss our ass! We do not want your appreciation! We beat you 38-9 for that! BIG 12 CHAMPS! Is OU good? Best ever? All you Huskers will say no. You are like the 72 Dolphins. Well break out the champagne you still suck! Best in the BIG 12? "We will not surrender the Big 12 to Oklahoma and Texas." Where was K-State and Missouri in that statement? We'll see you in Phoenix...or not!

38-9

I'm sorry, but I didn't understand any of that drivel. It takes huge balls to go on

a internet website and talk sh#t, believe me. There are always a-hole fans for any

team. Thanks for showing yourself. Now we, and the rest of college football fans,

would like you to wear aluminum foil so that you can be identified.

All right folks we don't need to be wrapping foil around us or threating one another. I think both sides are correct.

Huck Fusker think about it. The people that have been bashing you and hating you for so long have the guts to say some nice things. I won't go that far, but some will. That alone should make you pop a cork and sip some fine champagne with a Cuban between your fingers, reeled back in a recliner. Enjoy it. You won. But when you come on here and just start bitchin' it doesn't make people want to give respect. Something I think is quite noticeable on huskerboard. But if you like that kind of attention, so be it. I think after a day or two you may realize it.

Husker fans......I realize your just trying to pertect your home turf here, sometimes maybe silence is the best for this, because when you fire back it's not the so called "Husker" way. KST just beat the mighty Sooners. Let HF go. But if you like that kind of attention, so be it. Fire away.

I said I won't say nice things about KST, but you have to admit what occurred. KST 35-7. The best ever. Think again. Now with that said I hope KST gets absolutely crushed against OSU. I hope they get there ass kicked. I have no conference ties when it comes to KSU. I hate the school.

Huskers to play against Mich. St.....GO BIG RED

eric "the red"