Benard...WTF?

Benard....are you serious?....I mean it, some of your threads and responses to others are just plain wacked....I'm not saying you are rude or profane, but have a cogent thought once in awhile, it's soo much better for the rest of us....I would paste some of you really ate up remarks, but they would fill my hard drive!

I don't expect you to play huggy kissy with the other guys here ...nor do I expect you to sing the praises of the coaches or the A D at NU, but step back and think before you spew some of the bile that has made its way into the discussion.....

ARE we not a great program?

Have we not had our fair share of glory

Has the liquor flowed like water after we won the National TitleS?...... plural

Are we not one of the top three schools in college football history?

Listen people get old ,they retire, :wtf and yes eventually we all die.........Tom Osborne is gone....We will find a coach to take us back to the top......maybe it's BC...maybe not........time will tell....only time will tell

Benard....are you serious?....I mean it, some of your threads and responses to others are just plain wacked....I'm not saying you are rude or profane, but have a cogent thought once in awhile, it's soo much better for the rest of us....I would paste some of you really ate up remarks, but they would fill my hard drive!

I don't expect you to play huggy kissy with the other guys here ...nor do I expect you to sing the praises of the coaches or the A D at NU, but step back and think before you spew some of the bile that has made its way into the discussion.....

Listen people get old ,they retire, :wtf and yes eventually we all die.........Tom Osborne is gone....We will find a coach to take us back to the top......maybe it's BC...maybe not........time will tell....only time will tell

He has the right to say anything he wants...as do you.

We do not rule with the iron fist.

Listen people get old ,they retire, :wtf  and yes eventually we all die.........Tom Osborne is gone....We will find a coach to take  us back to the top......maybe it's BC...maybe not........time will tell....only time will tell

He has the right to say anything he wants...as do you.

We do not rule with the iron fist.

Absolutely Eric, I agree. That's what this place is for. However, I do share Armistead's sentiment. :)

I never said he couldn't post anything .....I'm just calling him on some of the wacky stuff.....I think he post some of it to get attention...looks like it worked

please give me an example. Everything I post, I believe in strongly.

Yes, I don't doubt you do. But the point is that most if not all of your posts are one liners that have nothing behind them. You'd think they would if you feel as strongly as you say you do. I think that's more or less what Armistead is getting at.

I never said he couldn't post anything .....I'm just calling him on some of the wacky stuff.....I think he post some of it to get attention...looks like it worked

Yes, I don't doubt you do. But the point is that most if not all of your posts are one liners that have nothing behind them. You'd think they would if you feel as strongly as you say you do. I think that's more or less what Armistead is getting at.

It's a message board, your not suppose to write a book or even 3 or 4 paragraphs. Most of the time if they are that long I don't even read them. 9 times of 10 I'm right on what I say. You can let me know if I'm wrong on something.

It's a message board, your not suppose to write a book or even 3 or 4 paragraphs.  Most of the time if they are that long I don't even read them.  9 times of 10 I'm right on what I say.  You can let me know if I'm wrong on something.

hahaha. 9 out of 10 times?? Yea, right. Maybe in Bernard world You sound like that windbag Jim Rome. :rollin

Yes it is a messageboard. You obviously have never posted on one that had an ounce of good information. Just jibberish and short sighted bullsh#t. Believe me, there are a bunch of those out there. Believe it or not there are a bunch out there that actually aim to hold good discussion of the topic at hand amd/or exchange good info.

Most of the time you don't even read the long ones? Those typically have good info in them. Maybe you should get checked out for ADD. I hear they have a drug that helps you kids out with that. :rollin

ATTENTION HUSKERBOARD MEMBERS: Please try to limit your posts to 4 sentences or less for our friend Benard. Thanks. :)

It's a message board, your not suppose to write a book or even 3 or 4 paragraphs.  Most of the time if they are that long I don't even read them.  9 times of 10 I'm right on what I say.  You can let me know if I'm wrong on something.

hahaha. 9 out of 10 times?? Yea, right. Maybe in Bernard world You sound like that windbag Jim Rome. :rollin

Yes it is a messageboard. You obviously have never posted on one that had an ounce of good information. Just jibberish and short sighted bullsh#t. Believe me, there are a bunch of those out there. Believe it or not there are a bunch out there that actually aim to hold good discussion of the topic at hand amd/or exchange good info.

Most of the time you don't even read the long ones? Those typically have good info in them. Maybe you should get checked out for ADD. I hear they have a drug that helps you kids out with that. :rollin

ATTENTION HUSKERBOARD MEMBERS: Please try to limit your posts to 4 sentences or less for our friend Benard. Thanks.

I'm pretty sure I have just as good information as anyone. My 9 times out of 10 seems to be pretty accurate to me, unless you can show me differently.

I'm pretty sure I have just as good information as anyone. My 9 times out of 10 seems to be pretty accurate to me, unless you can show me differently.

My point was that a lot of what gets thrown around here is opinion, which is neither right or wrong. It's not like a giant future predicting machine.

Anyone can copy and paste articles from newspapers and what not. If anyone, Eric the Red seems to have the best info as far as inside stuff. Or maybe he presents it better *shrug*.

I'm pretty sure I have just as good information as anyone.  My 9 times out of 10 seems to be pretty accurate to me, unless you can show me differently.

My point was that a lot of what gets thrown around here is opinion, which is neither right or wrong. It's not like a giant future predicting machine.

Anyone can copy and paste articles from newspapers and what not. If anyone, Eric the Red seems to have the best info as far as inside stuff. Or maybe he presents it better *shrug*.

Here's some inside info for you. 1 or 2 of the visitors are going to verbal soon from baylor game. According to one of my sources.

I'm pretty sure I have just as good information as anyone.  My 9 times out of 10 seems to be pretty accurate to me, unless you can show me differently.

Here's some inside info for you. 1 or 2 of the visitors are going to verbal soon from baylor game. According to one of my sources.

Who are these sources? Or are they super secret probationary sources? If it's legit, post it in the Recruiting forum.

It's a message board, your not suppose to write a book or even 3 or 4 paragraphs. Most of the time if they are that long I don't even read them. 9 times of 10 I'm right on what I say. You can let me know if I'm wrong on something.

Benard, maybe you should frequent offtopic.com. This is a topical messageboard, people come here to share opinions, read others' opinions and gain insight or at least information from them. This isn't one where everyone just posts their 2 cents to get their post count higher

Warning! Someone's opinion and information supporting it may exceed 2 sentences.

Who are these sources? Or are they super secret probationary sources? If it's legit, post it in the Recruiting forum.

I don't say who I get my information from but he is usually right on. Not saying he hasn't been wrong before but I'd say about 90% sure of this.