Best husker game you've been to?

OU at home in 2001. One of the loudest games I've been to. This is the game when Crouch caught that reverse pass by the way.

One of the few times I could literally feel the stadium shaking.

2001 OU Game was by far the best game I ever attended. Driving all night with one of my buddy's from CSC, getting offered $600 for both of our student section tickets and turning the offer down to watch this great match-up, and sitting 16 rows up from the corner of the endzone Eric ran into! Our section was going so nuts- jumping up and down I ended up 3 rows down from where I was seated, and my buddy's cell phone somehow managed to make it's way into a very hot girls hands down in row 3! That whole weekend was amazing!

GBR

Top moments from games I attended:

1) Best 5 Minutes EVER = TIE! When we took the lead on Texas last year and then made them go 3 and out. Crowd was amazing and the snow coming down................. Unbelievable 5 minutes. Then we got the ball back and you know what happened. Other best 5 minutes was '01 OU when Crouch made that catch - WOW!

2) Best Entire Game = TIE! '94 Colorado and '06 Texas A&M. CU was a bigger game, but the atmosphere at College Station is incredible. And then to win it right at the end - unbelievable!

3) Biggest Heartache = National Title Game vs FSU. The highs and lows and sitting in a hostile crowd. Taking the lead late, then giving them a couple personal foul penalties to let them kick the field goal, then missing our chance right at the end................. It still pains me to think of it to this day.

Well...

The only NU games i have been to are as follows:

Spring game (no way)

Kansas baseball series last year (baseball? While yes i like them nothin matches football)

Kansas 2005 (LOL! By far the worst day of my life)

LaTech home last year

Out of those i gotta go with LaTech simply because theres not much to choose from.