Best husker game you've been to?

I haven't been to all that many, but my favorite was November 12, 2005 when K-State came to visit Memorial. I got to witness the almighty Harrison Beck in his only playing time after Taylor got hurt. I remember Beck being clueless, but he did toss a bomb down the field which led to a pass interference call, which then led to the final field goal. Fianl score was something like 27-25. Great game.

I also enjoyed the a** whooping we put on Nicholls St. last year.

30 - 3 in Boulder. The team played the absolute best game they had all year. The sCUm student section is ejected, their coach gets fired later on and the unveiling of RESTORE THE ORDER!!!

Had a great time! Still have the ticket stubs and headlines posted in my office.

i believe it was 86' NU loses to Florida State. i was only 10, but it was at that exact moment i realized i NEVER wanted to see my belov-ed Huskers lose again.

overall, though 94 NU vs CU. i actually thought going in, we had a chance to lose. but man--we kicked their butts all over the field. the crowd was in an absolute frenzy. and the runza's were extra delicious.

The '94 game vs. Colorado (They were #2 we were #3) was a great one. If I remember correctly, that was the freezing cold, rain, sleet game. Though the final score (24-7) wasn't a huge blowout, we dominated the game beginning to end.

Then follow that up with the Orange Bowl that year for T.O.'s 1st title.....beating the 'Canes in their home. The best part of that game was the introductions. I'll try and put you there, gives me goosebumps still: Of course Miami got to come out to their music and the 'smoke tunnel' (which we heard they weren't going to be allowed to do since it was not technically a 'home game'). As we sat there listening to the Miami fans scream we thought 'Uh-oh, trouble'.....then came a rumbling from the speakers....the stadium went silent for about 2 seconds...Miami fans trying to figure out what it was, Nebraska fans making sure thats what it was....it was the tunnel walk music....then the 18,000 Husker fans just went ballistic, making more noise than the 'Canes fans could muster. Game On!

The '94 game vs. Colorado (They were #2 we were #3) was a great one. If I remember correctly, that was the freezing cold, rain, sleet game. Though the final score (24-7) wasn't a huge blowout, we dominated the game beginning to end.

Then follow that up with the Orange Bowl that year for T.O.'s 1st title.....beating the 'Canes in their home. The best part of that game was the introductions. I'll try and put you there, gives me goosebumps still: Of course Miami got to come out to their music and the 'smoke tunnel' (which we heard they weren't going to be allowed to do since it was not technically a 'home game'). As we sat there listening to the Miami fans scream we thought 'Uh-oh, trouble'.....then came a rumbling from the speakers....the stadium went silent for about 2 seconds...Miami fans trying to figure out what it was, Nebraska fans making sure thats what it was....it was the tunnel walk music....then the 18,000 Husker fans just went ballistic, making more noise than the 'Canes fans could muster. Game On!

gave me goosebumps reading this.

I remembner that game very well and so do my neighbors. I was freaking sreamin in the cul-de-sac, me all by myself yelling HUKSERS RULE!!! Suprised I wasn't carted away living in Co an all!!

gave me goosebumps reading this.

I remembner that game very well and so do my neighbors. I was freaking sreamin in the cul-de-sac, me all by myself yelling HUKSERS RULE!!! Suprised I wasn't carted away living in Co an all!!

Watching that on TV is one thing....but being in the stadium for it was unreal!!!

NU/Florida Fiesta Bowl

I went to the Tempe New Years Block Party and milled around with all of the Husker Fans and Florida Fans. Listened to all of the Florida fans talk sh#t about how NU couldnt handle their speed, blah, blah, blah.

3 days later walking up University Ave in my Husker Gear, listening again to the "is Nebraska even a state yet", and "what's the "N" stand for" questions. I just smiled and said "Good luck to your team, and I hope you enjoy the game"

enduring the never ending "Gator Chomp" through out pre-game and the first quarter.

then hell breaks loose, and Florida players start falling left and right. I start doing the "Gator Chomp", yelling "GATOR CHOMP THIS" and "GET THE CARNAGE OFF OF THE FIELD"

and by the end of the 3rd Qtr, when all of the Orange and Blue, stream toward the exit, started singing "NA, NA, NAAA, NA HEY HEY HEY, GOOD BYE"

i am sure that there is some others on this board that attended that game also, because there was 70,000 NU fans at that game

95 Orange Bowl...Unbelievable...Unfortunately I wasnt sitting with the Huskers fans and proceeded to get pelted with soda, popcorn, squirt bottles and anything else the Miami fans had within their reach after we took the lead..But thats the Canes fans for ya...I just waved my arms and told em to keep bringing it...It was all worth it...Beating em in their own backyard and then walking back to the hotel talking smack wondering if I was going to be killed right there in the slums....FABULOUS

The '94 game with CU was perfect weather.... maybe you're thinking of the '92 game with CU?

BTW, mine would also be the '96 Fiesta Bowl. Now that truly was.... THE. BEST. GAME. EVER. :worship