Lucky speaks

that's good for him I can think of countless players where the pressure was just too much and left whatever college they where at for on closer to home, or for reason or another just left . i'm just glad he stuck with it.

you wouldn't be refering to curt dukes would you? :lol:

Don't forget Beck either...

For some perspective, Lucky was the #2 Running back out of high school when he came to UNL. Does anyone know who #1 was? Just wanting to compare careers thus far.

that's good for him I can think of countless players where the pressure was just too much and left whatever college they where at for on closer to home, or for reason or another just left . i'm just glad he stuck with it.

Don't forget Beck either...

noooooo neither of those guys came to mind ;)

Actually probably not. If I remember right, Curt didn't like that the bar had been lowered as far as workouts when he was here.

Actually probably not. If I remember right, Curt didn't like that the bar had been lowered as far as workouts when he was here.

oh I hadn't heard that. do you know where he ended up? I've forgotten.

I agree with the above statement.

Brandon probably figured that his stock was as high as it was going to get and that he'd have to continue sharing time in the backfield if he stayed another year. He probably also figured that the crop of running backs in the draft this past year would be a little lighter than the one expected next year.

Next year we'll probably see Mike Hart, Steve Slaton, and Darren McFadden go to the draft, plus some others I probably haven't thought of.

Lucky will have to have a pretty huge season to toss his lot in with those guys.