Todd Peterson - Rivals Article

I like Peterson, but I just thought it'd be fair to point out he did have some critical drops against A&M, even though he made up for them with clutch catches. We wouldn't be saying as many good things if we hadn't converted on that 4th & 3, which is the situation we were in because he dropped a catch that went straight into his arms on 3rd down.

Good point...nice attention for him, hope he has a great year!

What recievers last year didn't have some key drops,

I think there must have been something in the water

More on Todd.....

http://www.theindependent.com/stories/0810...rsfbnotes.shtml

Let's hope he can get back on the field today. His smarts make up for some of the lack of big play ability. Rumor has it, he is the only WR on the team that knows all 3 positions. Many have trouble learning one (see Chris Brooks).

Kind of like the sound of Coach Peterson...

Kids like Peterson and Brandonburg are invaluable to this team..........heres to hard work and dedication :cheers

More on Todd.....

http://www.theindependent.com/stories/0810...rsfbnotes.shtml

Let's hope he can get back on the field today. His smarts make up for some of the lack of big play ability. Rumor has it, he is the only WR on the team that knows all 3 positions. Many have trouble learning one (see Chris Brooks).

Kind of like the sound of Coach Peterson...

Kids like Peterson and Brandonburg are invaluable to this team..........heres to hard work and dedication :cheers

:clap:clap:clap