I got my picks set as:

North

1 NU

2 KU

3 KSU

4 MU

5 CU

6 ISU

The Huskers will sweep the North again and also have big wins over Texas, A&M and OSU. KU will finish second by beating both Mizzou and K-State. Mizzou, who I feel is highly overrated will stumble big time with 3 losses in the North. While I feel that Chase Daniels is a great QB, Temple is garbage at running back and how he ran for 1,000 yds last year (2nd in the Big 12) is beyond me. HE SUCKS!! Colorado will still suck (nothing like having a father/son, QB/Coach combo) so it's nothing new and Iowa State, well they're just Iowa State.

South

1 OU

2 UT

3 OSU

4 A&M

5 TT

6 BU

Damn, the South was tough to pick. I hated picking OSU over A&M, but I think the Pokes offense will just be too much for the Aggies. Also, I think Javorskie Lane (if he even plays with Goodsen around) and Stephen McGee are overrated. I'm sorry but Lane is the fattest POS to ever run with the football and I can't wait for Octavien or Asante to lay his fat ass out. Oklahoma even with ??'s at QB still has a badass defense and I think that's a huge stumblimg block for McCoy and Texas. Tech on the other hand could prove me wrong. They have the ability to score so many points the Colts couldn't touch them I just think they don't have a winning mindset and that'll cost them.

Big 12 Championship

Nebraska vs. OU

The Blackshirts step up and force the OU to play their way.

NU-24 OU-7

I got my picks set as:

North

1 NU

2 KU

3 KSU

4 MU

5 CU

6 ISU

The Huskers will sweep the North again and also have big wins over Texas, A&M and OSU. KU will finish second by beating both Mizzou and K-State. Mizzou, who I feel is highly overrated will stumble big time with 3 losses in the North. While I feel that Chase Daniels is a great QB, Temple is garbage at running back and how he ran for 1,000 yds last year (2nd in the Big 12) is beyond me. HE SUCKS!! Colorado will still suck (nothing like having a father/son, QB/Coach combo) so it's nothing new and Iowa State, well they're just Iowa State.

South

1 OU

2 UT

3 OSU

4 A&M

5 TT

6 BU

Damn, the South was tough to pick. I hated picking OSU over A&M, but I think the Pokes offense will just be too much for the Aggies. Also, I think Javorskie Lane (if he even plays with Goodsen around) and Stephen McGee are overrated. I'm sorry but Lane is the fattest POS to ever run with the football and I can't wait for Octavien or Asante to lay his fat ass out. Oklahoma even with ??'s at QB still has a badass defense and I think that's a huge stumblimg block for McCoy and Texas. Tech on the other hand could prove me wrong. They have the ability to score so many points the Colts couldn't touch them I just think they don't have a winning mindset and that'll cost them.

Big 12 Championship

Nebraska vs. OU

NU-24 OU-7

I think you're drinking the Kool-Aid and perhaps smoking the weed as well, but I love it.

I got my picks set as:

North

1 NU

2 KU

3 KSU

4 MU

5 CU

6 ISU

South

1 OU

2 UT

3 OSU

4 A&M

5 TT

6 BU

Big 12 Championship

Nebraska vs. OU

NU-24 OU-7

KU 2nd? Oline just isnt good enough to get that done.........or WR's........or entire defense minus Talib.

Talib is all they need to beat MU and K-State. We know they can stop the run and force the pass because they've done it to us before. Talib is going to be licking his chops looking for ints all day against Daniels and Freeman. You are right about the rest of the team being mediocore, but hell so is the rest of the Big 12 North besides the Huskers.

I got my picks set as:

North

1 NU

2 KU

3 KSU

4 MU

5 CU

6 ISU

South

1 OU

2 UT

3 OSU

4 A&M

5 TT

6 BU

Big 12 Championship

Nebraska vs. OU

NU-24 OU-7

Good analysis, but I have to disagree with your opinion about Lane and McGee. Lane is definitely the fattest player to run the football, but he moves well with all that weight and will get plenty of carries depending on the game, and may have more than Goodsen. By the end of the season their carries should be within a 45%-55% split. McGee IS a great leader and will do a good job distributing the ball to the entire offense. You may be right about OSU; that game will be won by the team who has the better defense that day.

no way OU beats Texass. they just don't have the offensive guns to do it.

I will remember you said that, and hopefully make you eat those words. This is my unlikely pick for this season, I think Bob gets it done this year against all odds.

I think ou gets them this year as well.

I got my picks set as:

North

1 NU

2 KU

3 KSU

4 MU

5 CU

6 ISU

South

1 OU

2 UT

3 OSU

4 A&M

5 TT

6 BU

Big 12 Championship

Nebraska vs. OU

NU-24 OU-7

Good analysis, but I have to disagree with your opinion about Lane and McGee. Lane is definitely the fattest player to run the football, but he moves well with all that weight and will get plenty of carries depending on the game, and may have more than Goodsen. By the end of the season their carries should be within a 45%-55% split. McGee IS a great leader and will do a good job distributing the ball to the entire offense. You may be right about OSU; that game will be won by the team who has the better defense that day.

I agree that McGee is a good leader but his physical skills are highly overrated. He is a tough customer who takes a pounding and always comes back but he has nowhere near the physical skills of his counterpart in Bobby Reid. His arm is weak and his scrambling skills are mediocre at best, although the Huskers D last year tried to make him look like Vick(oops). I have to disagree with you about Lane also, which is why I don't understand why Goodson doesn't get more carries even though he averages almost 2 more yards a carry. I don't think he moves well at all. He's not shifty and the only time he runs anybody over is because they try to tackle his fat ass by his head. Everyone knows to hit him low but still some people try to muscle him to the ground, Idiots!! Anyways, I've never been a fan of fat backs though, so that might explain it. GBR!!

I agree that McGee is a good leader but his physical skills are highly overrated. He is a tough customer who takes a pounding and always comes back but he has nowhere near the physical skills of his counterpart in Bobby Reid. His arm is weak and his scrambling skills are mediocre at best, although the Huskers D last year tried to make him look like Vick(oops). I have to disagree with you about Lane also, which is why I don't understand why Goodson doesn't get more carries even though he averages almost 2 more yards a carry. I don't think he moves well at all. He's not shifty and the only time he runs anybody over is because they try to tackle his fat ass by his head. Everyone knows to hit him low but still some people try to muscle him to the ground, Idiots!! Anyways, I've never been a fan of fat backs though, so that might explain it. GBR!!

I am not sure where you are getting this overrating from as I haven't seen him listed better than 3rd best QB in the Big 12 with most rankings at 4th behind Cart McCry, Chase Daniels, and Bobby Reid. I am guessing that the 4th best ranking in the Big 12 is still overrated to you? As far as arm strength goes, he didn't throw the ball at all during fall practices last year due to a torn tricep in his right arm. A&M designed their offense last year around that injury. I am not sure how big of an impact that had on his throwing or the play calling but take it for what it is worth. ESPN article with torn triceps info. This article says "then he tore his triceps, when it actually happened at the beginning of fall practices. Check his HS stats for his throwing ability and look to see some better passing from him this year as I believe you will be in for a big surprise with his throwing this year. High School Stats You are right about hitting Lane low.

I have to say that I am a big fan of Nebraska, second to A&M of course, ever since watching Eric Crouch play and then learning the History of Nebraska football and meeting some of your fans. I enjoy getting opinions from opposing fans as it keeps me from getting too drunk on the maroon kool-aid.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know he had torn his bicep nor had I seen or heard of any of his high school feats. I was merely basing my opinion off of what I saw of him last year. I guess 4th in the Big 12 might not seem overrated but I just feel like they talk about him as the soul of A&M's offense way too much. I think Goodson is by far their most explosive offensive player and doesn't get the respect he deserves.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know he had torn his bicep nor had I seen or heard of any of his high school feats. I was merely basing my opinion off of what I saw of him last year. I guess 4th in the Big 12 might not seem overrated but I just feel like they talk about him as the soul of A&M's offense way too much. I think Goodson is by far their most explosive offensive player and doesn't get the respect he deserves.

I agree with your input on Goodson. He gets the respect around the A&M fan base and as the season moves forward, I think that respect will move towards a Big 12 and eventually National level. As far as explosiveness, the O-line group is considered top 3 in the Nation and TE Martellus Bennett made pre-season 1st team All-American by ESPN. ESPN Overall, the offense should be hard to stop with are biggest weakness being unproven receivers.

I am just ready to see all of this in action on the field. I am really looking forward to making my first trip to Lincoln to see our game this year.

Talib is all they need to beat MU and K-State. We know they can stop the run and force the pass because they've done it to us before. Talib is going to be licking his chops looking for ints all day against Daniels and Freeman. You are right about the rest of the team being mediocore, but hell so is the rest of the Big 12 North besides the Huskers.

Just a few thoughts on some of the North teams......MU has a loaded offense but I think there D will let them down. K-State will self destruct although I cannot give you good reason why....call it a feeling with Freeman's work ethic. KU has a few more talented players than just Talib but I am not sure there is enough of them to beat Mizzou. KU will be better than most think. CU will be improved but still in the bottom...just not below ISU.