H.S. football starts tonight.

Millard West- 27

Prep- 17

It was one of the best games I have ever seen, Jake Drawl a WR/DB for west had a nice game, but man there was a lot of cramps for both teams in the game, I think around 15. One of prep's receivers made an awesome one hand catch on a third down.

By the way that prep anoucer was horrible, he was so slow anoucing the names and plays, it drove me crazy.

Yeah, that announcer was killing me

"Durand-- makes the tackle-- prep ball-- 10 yard line"

The Davis to Sklenar pass ala Texas was nice. Take away the 3rd and 4th quarters and West dominated. Quick offense, need to mix the plays up a bit though

And yeah, there were a ton of cramps

I think the main problem for west is size, espically next the team is going to be so small, it isn't even funny, there is only one junior starter on the lines, that is collin Kanne brother of former QB Taylor. But Nate Giffin moved to LB from D end, so he might move back next year.

Quick and Strong like Miami. That and attitude. That's what MW has going for them

• 3 weeks later...

Millard West- 27

Prep- 17

It was one of the best games I have ever seen, Jake Drawl a WR/DB for west had a nice game, but man there was a lot of cramps for both teams in the game, I think around 15. One of prep's receivers made an awesome one hand catch on a third down.

By the way that prep anoucer was horrible, he was so slow anoucing the names and plays, it drove me crazy.

Yeah, that announcer was killing me

"Durand-- makes the tackle-- prep ball-- 10 yard line"

The Davis to Sklenar pass ala Texas was nice. Take away the 3rd and 4th quarters and West dominated. Quick offense, need to mix the plays up a bit though

And yeah, there were a ton of cramps

the announcer is Barry. he's a legend because he's been calling games since the 1600's