New Yahoo NFL Fantasy Football League

I just created another Yahoo FFL for board members to join based on requests! Here is the link to the leauge:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/huskerboard2

To join, you must have a Yahoo account. Next Login to Yahoo and go to the Fantasy Football Section under sports, and click join the Free Football Challenge Link. Then click join a custom league.

The League I.D. is: 614217

Password: huskers

Hope to see this league fill up! There will also be a live online draft Friday 31, Aug in the evening! Hope to see you there!

Go Big Red!!!

***Edited to correct League I.D.# by BigRedWeatherman

Er...is it possible to not draft a defensive lineman and defensive back? I've never encountered that before and am not sure how it would affect one's draft strategy. Of course if that's how everyone else wants to play (and if someone wouldn't mind giving me a few pointers ;)) I'll go with it.

Bump

All Saturdays and Sundays were unavailable to draft on by the time I set up this league. As for having a D-Lineman and a D-Back to draft, it's really quite simple! I would draft them close to last, about the time you draft a kicker. This is because there truly are so many good to decent one's out there to choose from, and the fact that they aren't a huge points producer. I'd say a great game for a D-Lineman might be 8 to 9 points and a DB might have 6 to 7.

As far as the draft we would like to have a few more people sign up! The draft is Friday evening! PM me for any more details you might want/need!

GO BIG RED