24-14 halftime

I know nothing about Harrison Beck but I have to believe he has to better then the joker we have right now.  Even if we were still running the option he fumbles everytime he gets hit.  oh well nobody said this year was going to be easy.

Dailey hasn't shown any ability to make something happen on the offense in important games.

Agree with the both of you. beck can throw better than Dailey and has that"pocket presence" you need. Daile :steam:steam:steam:steam:steam:steam y just isn't getting the job done.

I know nothing about Harrison Beck but I have to believe he has to better then the joker we have right now.  Even if we were still running the option he fumbles everytime he gets hit.  oh well nobody said this year was going to be easy.

Dailey hasn't shown any ability to make something happen on the offense in important games.

Agree with the both of you. beck can throw better than Dailey and has that"pocket presence" you need. Daile :steam:steam:steam:steam:steam:steam y just isn't getting the job done.

Has beck stepped on the field yet? hschool is somewhat different then big 12 ball.

Has beck stepped on the field yet? hschool is somewhat different then big 12 ball.

I agree. He obviously has to prove himself on this level. The grass is always greener, of course :)

Everybody wanted Dailey last year. People wanted Frankie London instead of Frost. The way I look at it though Beck can't be any worse. Wait he could be Beau Davis.

Yea, but I don't put much stock in that horrible performance by Beau at TT. He was obviously not ready to come into a game like that, although he probably should have been. He had the chance to show something that day and blew it.

Everybody wanted Dailey last year.  People wanted Frankie London instead of Frost.  The way I look at it though Beck can't be any worse.  Wait he could be Beau Davis.

Yea, but I don't put much stock in that horrible performance by Beau at TT. He was obviously not ready to come into a game like that, although he probably should have been. He had the chance to show something that day and blew it.

probably not going to be ready when the back up gets 10% of the snaps and he probably wasn't even getting that because of goodman.