Jordan adams anyone?

I tink they were really banking on this guy to come in and play this year. What a stroke of bad luck for the kid. Have you seen him? He is a pretty small dude. Almost as skinny as Davis just not as tall.

I have said it before, but I think if there was a year to recruit only one QB this would be it. We have a lot of youth at that position right now. One of em HAS to turn out :)

I tink they were really banking on this guy to come in and play this year.  What a stroke of bad luck for the kid.  Have you seen him?  He is a pretty small dude.  Almost as skinny as Davis just not as tall.

I have said it before, but I think if there was a year to recruit only one QB this would be it. We have a lot of youth at that position right now. One of em HAS to turn out :)

I don't agree at all. I would get 2 or 3. What if beck gets hurt or sucks? Then we are same spot as this year.

I tink they were really banking on this guy to come in and play this year.  What a stroke of bad luck for the kid.  Have you seen him?  He is a pretty small dude.  Almost as skinny as Davis just not as tall.

I don't agree at all. I would get 2 or 3. What if beck gets hurt or sucks? Then we are same spot as this year.

That could happen with any recruit at any position. You can't recruit 3 or 4 guys at every position. You can't recruit with that "what if" in your head.

That could happen with any recruit at any position. You can't recruit 3 or 4 guys at every position. You can't recruit with that "what if" in your head.

yeah but qb is a pretty big part especially in this offense. I'd say it's a must.

yeah but qb is a pretty big part especially in this offense. I'd say it's a must.

True, but we will have 5 next year. Three of which will have never had a chance to show anything (Beck, Goodman, Adams). We don't have that much depth at many positions.