Where is the line for Husker fans

The fire Cally thread got me wondering.

If we have another 9 win season are you all OK with that? Should Cally be on the hot seat?

If Missouri wins the Big 12 North should Cally be on the hot seat?

How much more time should he have?

I'm not trying to push one way or the other (for his firing) but I do think we need a 10 win season or he needs to feel some pressure!

I'll have to see how I feel after this season. That's why I haven't chimed into the discussion about this yet. We ARE doing better. I don't think anyone can argue that. With his recruits under his belt, we'll have to see how this season goes before I think anyone can start to complain. We'll have to see where we rise to in the ranks, how well we compete against top teams like USC, OU, and Texas again. Can we go on the road and compete? Do we struggle AT KU and AT MU? Do we still fall apart during third quarter again?

I think last year we started noticing more of the flaws of the team and coaching....now we just have to see if they have learned from those flaws and can fix them, or if they continue to happen this season.

Patience.

Few more years honestly. Am I ok with a 9 win season from my huskers? Not really, but if its a step in the right direction than Ill deal with it. Now, If we have 2 or 3 more 9 win seasons than yes I see him getting thrown out. We have to give the guy a chance otherwise no coach is going to want to come in and coach.